Jean Rose Makeup Artistry

South Jordan, UT · View map

About Jean Rose Makeup Artistry

Utah-based makeup artist Rosie Turner of Jean Rose Makeup Artistry provides customized makeup services which aesthetically enhance how our clients look and feel for special events such as weddings, bridal, fashion, glamour, runway, magazine, photo shoots, video, film or a night out.

Jean Rose Makeup Artistry is a makeup and beauty early-adapter or trendsetter with experience applying makeup and talking about beauty. Makeup Artist Rosie Turner has a passion for makeup artistry and empowering women to discover their inner and outer beauty equally. Her goals are to empower women and men, redefine beauty and make the world a better more beautiful place through cause driven work. Rosie is creative, engaging, a self-starter; she is driven-to-get-results; eager to thrive in the world of beauty and a very passionate person.

Rosie interprets the makeup requirements of our clients to produce both a creative and technically accurate visual representation. This may involve very basic makeup for a dinner date or family pictures to more complex airbrush makeup, glamour, editorial, face and body painting and many other special occasions. Rosie also specializes in wedding makeup that brings out your best features (from simple to bold applications) and lasts all day through all the crying, hugging, kissing, eating and dancing. Her bridal makeup is usually natural, gorgeous and glowing, with soft definition on the eyes and a natural lip - unless you are having a theme to your wedding, which means your makeup should be a bold interpretation of your theme. On your wedding day, shine your brightest by booking Jean Rose Makeup Artistry and Rosie Turner as your makeup artist.

7 Reviews for Jean Rose Makeup Artistry

7 Jean Rose Makeup Artistry Reviews

K
Kristin

Married on 03/16/2017

Rosie was amazing. We have done makeup trials for the perfect bridal makeup! Rosie listened and considered my wants, as well as suggested ideas I hadn't thought of. I can't wait for my wedding and to ... Read more to see the look completed with the dress, etc., however, I will be sure to use Rosie in between for all of my formal affairs. I love her!

A
Alexis

Married on 10/08/2016

Rosie is by far the most talented makeup artist I have ever been to (and I've been to a few). When I come to Rosie it's usually for a special event and I always have a specific look in mind and the ... Read more end result is ALWAYS better than what I was expecting. One of my favorite things about coming to her is that I know I am in the best hands, I trust her, and I always feel beautiful when she's done. She uses the best products and knows what products work for your skin, my skin is terrible but she always gives me an absolutely flawless look. MY FAVORITE thing about Rosie is her true passion for her craft and her continuous effort to improve, even though she's been the BEST since day one!!!!!

C
Courtney

Married on 09/10/2016

I was in need of last minute need of makeup. Rosie and I have a mutual friend and I loved seeing pictures of her work on Facebook! I messaged her and She responded to my message within minutes! Her ... Read more enthusiasm was reassuring and I knew I was in good hands. I sent pictures of ideas, honestly I didn't really love any of them. Rosie put her creativity to work and I couldn't of been happier! My makeup was flawless. She used the best product and most true to color shadows I've seen! My look was raved about it and the price was unbeatable! I will always go to Jean Rose Makeup for all my makeup needs!!