Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design

Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design is a Lexington, Kentucky-based wedding florist. Conveying the language of love through flowers, the florist creates customized floral arrangements. The florist provides floral services to weddings and events throughout Kentucky.

Experienced
Jeanie Gorrell, the florist, acquired a bachelor’s degree in fine arts and graduated cum laude from the University of Kentucky. Creating floral arrangements serves as her outlet for expressing her creativity and imagination. She has been working as a wedding florist and stylist for more than 20 years.

Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design creates floral arrangements in a variety of styles, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. She can design aisle decorations, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decorations, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, flower petals, and table arrangements. Jeanie's services include:

• Set up

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 10/28/2017

Jeanie is AMAZING! We were planning a Kentucky wedding from our home in Idaho, which made it hard to meet. Jeanie spent time on the phone with me capturing my vision and getting to know me. I wasn't ... Read more wasn't even sure I knew what I was explaining, yet she took it all down and sent me the vision which was perfect! She is incredibly easy to talk to and you can tell she really knows what she is doing. I loved working with her! Everything came out perfect on the wedding day and was very low stress. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous! I felt like in one moment she turned everything beautiful without me even knowing she had arrived! I would 100% recommend Jeanie - you will be so happy with what she creates!

Allison
Allison

Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing florist

Jeanie has the perfect eye when it comes to designing a dream bouquet! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and we have had so many compliments on all of our arrangements! She designed my bouquet ... Read more along with my bridesmaids, the arrangements for our ceremony and even an adorable halo for my flower girls hair. We will use her in the future for all floral needs!

Ruth
Ruth D.L.

Married on 10/14/2018

BEAUTIFUL Flowers and Arrangements

Before, during, and now after my wedding, I continue to feel that Jeanie was a very lucky find. I planned my wedding from out-of-state, which has a number of challenges, but Jeanie worked very well ... Read more with me via email and phone to develop flower choices and create ideas for an autumn wedding theme that was absolutely in budget. She also worked with our budget and logistics so I understood cost-effective choices I could make, such as purchasing my own candle holders and votives. While my bouquet was one of the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen, the floral decorations for our chuppah (wedding arch) were simply stunning. Jeanie also made really unique boutonnieres and corsages for our families that tied together so well with my bouquet and the chuppah decorations that our portrait pictures somehow look more cohesive. I highly recommend Jeanie. You will not be disappointed!