Jeanine Leigh Photography

Plant City, FL · View map

About Jeanine Leigh Photography

Jeanine Leigh Photography is a creative wedding photographer serving the Tampa Bay Area and beyond! Our goal is to produce timeless, fun, and emotive images that tell the story of your love in a unique way, while bucking trends and staying true to what is genuine and real. Equal parts fun and romantic make the perfect recipe for a beautiful day!

4 Reviews for Jeanine Leigh Photography

4 Jeanine Leigh Photography Reviews

L
Leah

Married on 03/14/2015

Jeanine was the best photographer i could ask for! She was super helpful in planning time frames and such. She was even there for me when I was feeling overwhelmed. During the wedding she was she was ... Read more half ninja half ghost. I hardly noticed her but she got all the shots I could ask for and more. She is talented beyond belief and one great lady.

K
Katrina

Married on 05/24/2014

Jeanine was amazing from start to finish. Courteous, professional, artistic and so much fun, she really made our wedding photographs perfect and working with her was such a great experience. Our ... Read more pictures are beautiful and the turn around time for them was very quick so we didn't have to wait long to see them. I would absolutely recommend Jeanine Leigh Photography to anyone getting married or just wanting to capture a special time in their life.

J
Jessica

Married on 04/20/2013

Jeanine and I have been friends for over 10 years, but this did not stop her professionalism from shining through! She has a wonderfully artistic eye, and truly captured the essence of our day. I am ... Read more eternally grateful to Jeanine for the services she provided, she is a talented lady with a bright future ahead of her!