Jeannette's Delicacies

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About Jeannette's Delicacies

Jeanette's Delicacies is a full-service caterer based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Jeanette's Delicacies prides themself on providing custom menus featuring the freshest, highest-quality homemade food for their guests.

Services offered
Jeanette's Delicacies provides a variety of catering and event production services to help to take as much pressure as possible off of couples on their wedding day. They do have a space of their own to host events, but, they will also travel to off-site locations in the Cincinnati area.

Cuisine
Jeanette's Delicacies will work with each couple to create a custom menu tailored specifically to them on their wedding day, and will even include a special family recipe. Presentation options range from buffet style, stations, family style and plated. Jeanette's Delicacies is available for the following cuisines:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Other Services
Aside from catering, Jeanette's Delicacies also offers full event production services including cake cutting, bar service, rehearsal dinner hosting and event planning. Decor options - like full place settings, China, glassware, barware and linens - are also available through Jeanette's Delicacies.

113 Reviews for Jeannette's Delicacies

113 Jeannette's Delicacies Reviews

Featured
User5465741

Event date: 09/17/2015

Jeannette's Delicacies followed through with every detail. Her employees are professional and the caterer is very dependable. The food was delicious and presentation was perfect. Read more Jeannette's Delicacies followed through with every detail. Her employees are professional and the caterer is very dependable. The food was delicious and presentation was perfect.

M
melissa

Married on 10/20/2018

Everything was perfect! They even helped me out with a florist and matched linens to the flowers. The food was great and planning was a breeze! Read more Everything was perfect! They even helped me out with a florist and matched linens to the flowers. The food was great and planning was a breeze!

R
Ryan

Married on 08/18/2018

Can't say enough Great things to say about Jeannettes Catering Service. My Daughter got Married Last weekend and we used Jeannettes for food and bar and service. Outside of the weather being HOT! ... Read more HOT!!!!! It was amazing. Jeannette took her time with us and was very detail on everything even the small things her staff was great. We had 200 people at our Wedding so I was nervous about making sure that everything went Great and making sure our guest was taken care of. Example My 90 year old Grandmother from Iowa made the big day She was having trouble all day because it was so HOT and without me saying anything one of Jeanettes staff member got her a bottle of water and a cold towel WOW I have never seen that anywhere I was so Happy. Food was Beyond Amazing My Uncle is a Top Chef in New York City and he had things to say about the food which is saying a lot coming from Him he is hard to please with food. Service 1st Class and Bartenders very nice. All I say can is a Big Thank You to Jeannettes and Her Catering Staff for making my Daughters big day so easy and a Pleasure. Thanks Again Ryan Perkins