Jean's Bridal

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Jean's Bridal

Based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, Jean’s Bridal is a wedding dress boutique that has served the Charleston area since 1974. They are devoted to providing couples with care and detail. At Jean’s Bridal, the professional and experienced staff is ready to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams.

Products Offered
The Charleston wedding boutique has attire and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, ring bearers and parents of the couple. They offer alterations, preservation, cleaning, rentals and customization services. Examples of their inventory include:

• Bridal belts
  • Tuxedos
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

Areas Covered
Jean’s Bridal serves Mount Pleasant, Charleston and the local area. This includes West Ashley and North Charleston.

127 Reviews for Jean's Bridal

127 Jean's Bridal Reviews

Kayla
Featured
Kayla

Married on 05/04/2019

Flexible and Amazing Dresses

I tried on quite a few dresses, but ended up going with the first one! Everyone in the shop is extremely helpful and they were able to coordinate with my busy schedule and long-distance planning (I ... Read more even coordinated fittings with business trips so I didn't have to travel more than once!). Fittings were scheduled for Friday afternoons so I didn't have to take a full day off from work, and I picked my dress up the morning of the wedding so that it wouldn't wrinkle. Very conveniently located in Mt Pleasant. Definitely would recommend as your first stop (I ended up canceling my other two!) in the wedding dress search!

C
Caroline

Married on 07/28/2018

Blake always amazing. So understanding and eager to fulfill all my wants/dreams/needs. She shared her opinion on each dress perfectly and ultimately helped me find the dress of my dreams! I had a ... Read more terrible experience at 2 other places and If it wasn't for Blake I would have been discouraged!

A
Amanda

Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing Talent and Incredible Professionalism

Not only is Jean and her team amazingly talented, but they were incredibly professional and such a pleasure to work with. They asked me about what different styles I would be interested in and what my ... Read more price range was. Never did they try to push me out of my price range or try to lead me one way or another. Even when I wasn't sure about how something looked or fit, they provided me with helpful, honest feedback and was so grateful! But their help didn't stop there. Not only do they have amazing dresses, but they made sure that they tailored my dress to fit just perfectly. My comfort was their main goal and I couldn't have been happier. They have dresses for all occasions, so I will be sure to give them my business again as well and I will definitely tell my friends and family about them. I don't want to look anywhere else!