Jedediah Hawkins Inn

Jamesport, New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Jedediah Hawkins Inn

Jedediah Hawkins Inn is an historic wedding venue located in Jamesport, New York. Nestled amongst 22 acres of fragrant farmland, gorgeous gardens and lush vineyards, Jedediah Hawkins Inn is the perfect setting to host your wedding in the heart of Long Island’s wine country. The dedicated event staff at Jedediah Hawkins Inn will go above and beyond to turn all of your wedding-day dreams into a reality during one of the most memorable days of your lives.

Facilities and Capacity
Jedediah Hawkins Inn can accommodate up to 125 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. The luxury boutique hotel features a spectacular suite and five guest rooms that come complete with gas fireplaces and private bathrooms. Its lush gardens, rustic but elegant barn, gorgeous gazebo and vast lawn, which is the perfect space to pitch a tent, offer couples ideal locations to host wedding events at the Jedediah Hawkins Inn.

Services and Capacity
At Jedediah Hawkins Inn, the wedding event possibilities are endless as the historic inn is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies, receptions and elopements. The inn offers overnight lodging accommodations on the property, event planning services, and staff who will assist you with setup and cleanup before, during and after your wedding day. Jedediah Hawkins Inn, which features an acclaimed restaurant and inviting Speakeasy on the property, also offers in-house catering services for wedding events. Barware, flatware, linens, china and glassware are provided during the events they cater.

History
Jedediah Hawkins Inn, which was originally built in 1863 by Captain Jedediah Hawkins, was inspired by Italian architecture and was once known as one of the finest residences on North Fork. After being labeled “haunted” once it fell into disrepair in the 1980s, the home was meticulously restored and opened to the public as a luxurious boutique hotel, restaurant and speakeasy in 2005.

20 Reviews for Jedediah Hawkins Inn

20 Jedediah Hawkins Inn Reviews

S
Featured
Seth

Married on 06/08/2018

Being in the hospitality business for most of my life, my definition of perfection is quite high and unattainable to most venues. In short, it's not easy to cater for a life long Executive Chef from a ... Read more billion dollar company. So when it came down to the basics of what my fiance and I wished for our big day: "Communication,flexibility,trustworthiness, throughly knowledgeabe and welcoming in every aspect", Jedediah Hawkins Inn spoke my language. From the initial meeting with our wedding planner, Charisse Bourke, who graciously showed off the impeccable grounds, rooms, kitchen, and other dining options, Charisse showed us around Jamesport too. The vineyards, local cafes and gift options like a local chocolatier, to setting plans in motion with a phone call with Proprietor Lia, who set our menu and pricing. Charisse also set a tasting with the Executive Chef at our leisure and made sure that every detail was fussed over and implemented. The food and care were so phenomenal, we booked immediately. At no time did I ever had to correct or summon someone to fix a problem during our wedding. There were none! Cocktail hour raw bar stocked with local oysters were beyond a hit. At dinner all were quick to comment positively on the food and service. My new family boasted about their filet mignon (we could've eaten two) the roasted organic chicken and the pan seared king salmon (my personal fave) From local craft beer, to quality spirits, It was all done impeccably and was delivered above and beyond my impossibly high expectations. Charisse was on site all day tending to everything. Our wedding suite boasted the most comfortable bed and linen we've had the pleasure to sleep in. Breakfast the morning after took it up another level. Kudos Chef Stephen Smrcina, GM Colin Keillor, and Lia Polites for making our most special day truly worry free and absolutely delightful. We were delighted. I've attached pictures that show the glorious grounds and some food from the tasting.

A
Andrea

Married on 11/17/2018

I recently had my Bridal Shower here in the Solarium. It was absolutely beautiful. This venue is truly one of a kind! The grounds are beautiful and the food is fantastic. All my guests were so ... Read more impressed, they are still talking about it and making plans to return. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I can’t thank them enough for making my day so very special!

J
Julie Bochat

Married on 09/08/2018

Our dream wedding

OMG! I don't even know where to begin. My husband and I had our wedding here in September. Besides the venue being absolutely gorgeous and the food delicious, the staff was just incredible. Lia, the ... Read more owner made choosing this place so easy for us. She was incredibly flexible (had to change my date bc of the US Open and all hotels in the area sold out) and comforting during the natural stress of planning a wedding. Colin, the manager was nothing short of amazing. He made sure that everything ran smoothly for us from start to beginning. He also went out of his way to set up a smores station for us that was not originally planned. I love this place so much and all the people who work there. They truly made our wedding a dream!