Jeff Anderson Photography

Media, PA · View map · Visit website

About Jeff Anderson Photography

Jeff Anderson Photography is a wedding photography company based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Jeff connects with each client, hearing their wishes for their wedding photos, so that he can bring their vision to life. His goal is to provide a fun, memorable experience and meaningful photos of your big day that you can cherish for years to come!

Jeff Anderson Photography offers many services for capturing the special moments and details of your wedding experience. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services

Jeff Anderson Photography also offers many ways to preserve and share your treasured wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums

T
Featured
Tina

Married on 06/16/2017

Jeff and his team are fantastic in every way! He was absolutely amazing to work with - flexible with mine and my husband's hectic schedules, able to work with us to create a package to meet our ... Read more specific want & needs, and super helpful through the entire process from start to finish! From the first time I spoke to Jeff over the phone, I immediately felt comfortable with him which really meant a lot to me because I've always felt pretty awkward having my picture taken. The day of our wedding, he was extremely helpful in guiding us (and our large family & bridal parties) through the day and keeping us on track. At one point, our ring bearer started to get a little antsy during photos and without hesitation, Jeff jumped into action. He casually distracted him by letting him go behind the camera to take pictures, which not only calmed him down, but was also a huge relief to my sister who had spent the day chasing kids around. To say that he went above & beyond would be a huge understatement. We got our pictures back a few weeks ago and were completely blown away. We are in love with every single picture, and it's been almost impossible to narrow it down and pick our favorites to put in an album. He and his team captured exactly what we were looking for, and we couldn't be happier. Jeff also created our thank you cards for us, which was a huge help. Really can't say enough about how happy and grateful we are for Jeff and his team!

S
Sue K.

Married on 04/27/2019

absolutly wonderful

Jeff was absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything went smoothly for my daughter wedding. There were no problems or issues. Jeff Anderson Photography is an A+. I would absolutely recommend this ... Read more this company.

L
Laura

Married on 09/30/2017

Jeff Anderson Photography made my wedding day! They managed our crazy group with such ease. They were so calming to work with, but most importantly our pictures turned out amazing! It was like ... Read more christmas morning going through all the pictures from our special day.