Jeff Armstrong Photography

Lake Forest, CA · View map

About Jeff Armstrong Photography

Jeff Armstrong Photography is a husband and wife photography team in Lake Forest, California. Jeff shares his passion and skills for photography while Alexandra extends her organizational prowess for a combination of quality images and professional experience. Your unique and special moments will be captured forever with the help of Jeff Armstrong Photography.

This photographer uses both photojournalistic and traditional photography styles, and is available for weddings and engagement sessions. Focused attention is paid to your event with the policy of one event per day as well as other important photography services. These services include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Jeff Armstrong provides photography services for other life occasions, such as family and maternity portraits. Alexandra is a wedding coordinator and is available to assist with a day-of schedule if needed.

2 Reviews for Jeff Armstrong Photography

2 Jeff Armstrong Photography Reviews

M
Maria

Married on 09/17/2016

I don't usually take time to review but in this case it is a must. Jeff Armstrong photography was excellent! Jeff and Alex are not just photography pros but wedding pros. They showed up with this box ... Read more full of things that may be needed: bandaids, deodorant, scissors, etc. Sure enough, the box came in handy. In addition, my made of honor didn't know how to bustle my dress, but Alex did! Yes, she actually bustled my dress. Then, my minister gave me some concerns about the marriage certificate because of a signature from one on the witnesses. Alex who is also licensed to marry people, told me not to worry about it which helped me calm down. The last thing you want to hear on your wedding day is that the marriage certificate may not go through! It turns out, Alex was right! Jeff and Alex took wonderful pictures nonstop. They even took a few at the after party even though they were off the clock. Jeff photography made the process easy, they are professionals. Showed up on time and I love the beautiful pictures they captured. Thanks Jeff Armstrong photography!

K
K

Married on 10/17/2015

Jeff Armstrong photography did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos! We were planning our ceremony from half way across the country and they did such a great job helping us plan -- not to mention ... Read more the beautiful photos! Pricing was super reasonable as well.

Jeff Armstrong Photography FAQ