Jeff Schaefer Photography

Fairfield, OH · View map · Visit website

About Jeff Schaefer Photography

Jeff captures fun, candid moments, and artistic beautiful wedding photographs that are simple, fun and relaxed.

Wedding packages with retouched digital images on USB begin at $1,995.
Packages with 2 photographers range from $2,290 to $3,195.
Sundays, Fridays, and off-season (Nov.-April) dates receive up to a 25% discount.

Jeff serves the Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky region, and is located just 30 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, and 45 minutes from Dayton.

113 Reviews for Jeff Schaefer Photography

113 Jeff Schaefer Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 07/04/2014

Jeff Schaefer and his assistant did a fantastic job during our 4th of July wedding. Jeff is a great photographer! We were very pleased with his patient, professional, and creative style. Jeff was an ... Read more an absolute pleasure to work with. Picking the perfect wedding photographer is extremely important and we could not have been more pleased with our decision. We are excited to have such great memories to look back on and thanks to Jeff, reminiscing will be so much fun. Thank you, Jeff for helping to make our special day so memorable and for the time, effort, and hard work you put into taking such wonderful pictures. We would recommend Jeff to anyone and the reasonable price was an added bonus!

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic!

Jeff was the best wedding photographer! I looked at at least 20 other photographer webites before finding Jeff. Once I saw his pictures, I knew he was the photographer for us. Jeff responded quickly ... Read more to my inquiry and set up a meeting with my husband and me. After talking with him, we saw how detail oriented he is and how hard he works to capture the emotion of every moment. We knew that our day would be photographed perfectly with Jeff! On our wedding day, he worked so hard the entire day. He arrived at 10:30 for getting ready pictures and was still there at 11pm photographing our final dance. Our guests even commented how attentive Jeff was. He did a great job making sure every photograph we wanted was taken, as well as staying organized so we stayed on schedule. I cannot wait to get my pictures back and re-live the entire day! Jeff is well worth the investment.

C
Caroline

Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing photographer

Best photos ever! One thing you really want is amazing photos to look back at and that’s exactly what I have now. Also Jeff and his staff are amazing and helpful. You get your pictures and edits back ... Read more very quick as well!