Jeff Song Photography

Centreville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Jeff Song Photography

Jeff Song Photography LLC photographs events and weddings in the Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia areas. He specializes in contemporary, traditional and natural photography styles. He's willing to travel in order to capture your photos. Jeff Song Photography LLC was opened in 2012.

Jeff is always available for client consultation. He will work with you to meet your wedding photography needs. He also offers the following services:

• Liability insurance

R
Featured
Robin

Married on 06/25/2016

Professional. Flexible. Exceeding expectations. These are all words to describe the heart and soul Jeff pours into his work and customers. Jeff came to us with high recommendations from a photographer ... Read more photographer friend of ours. With his reputation preceding him, we expected a lot. Jeff blew even our highest expectations out of the water. First, he is very easy to interact with and his communication skills are very strong. We had done engagement and wedding photos with him, with about 10 months of time in between them. Jeff kept in contact the whole time and always responded in a timely fashion. Second, his professionalism is first class. When working with him during the photo shoots, he would have an abundance of creative ideas, angles and poses. He would do and say things that would really bring out a genuine smile on your face. You would also never feel like you were on the clock. Jeff would stay with you until the job was done, even if you ended up running a bit late. His dedication shone when we felt he had done a good enough job, yet he insisted that there was an even better job to be had. Lastly, Jeff worked with us very closely to get the most convenient schedule for us. We live almost 2 hours from Jeff, yet we would sometimes forget because it's not even on HIS mind. My (now) wife and I work very different schedules so it was tough to create time for the engagement photos. Jeff told us, "Name a time and place and I will be there". We ended up having to pick a time right when I got off work and Jeff drove a normally 2 hour drive on top of rush hour and was STILL on time. Jeff is worth every cent. During the wedding, two of my groomsmen, who just had weddings a month before mine, asked me how much I had to pay to get such a professional and dedicated photographer. When I told them, they were shocked. It was very similar to what they paid, yet they did not receive nearly similar service. Look no further, Jeff is the photographer you are looking for.

Minh
Minh Thu Bissett

Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing and visionary

Jeff really worked our wedding, there was not one moment that he missed! He was amazing in taking initiative to catch amazing photographs and we can not wait to see the final photographs! Read more Jeff really worked our wedding, there was not one moment that he missed! He was amazing in taking initiative to catch amazing photographs and we can not wait to see the final photographs !

A
Alexandra

Married on 12/31/2018

Fabulous Photographer- can't recommend enough!

We hired Jeff Song to be our photographer for our New Year’s Eve wedding. We hired him given a recommendation by our other friend using him for their wedding, and the pictures were stunning! My ... Read more husband and I could not have been happier with his work! He met with us prior to the wedding and immediately understood what we wanted and what sort of look we were going for. He was a joy to work with and flexible with whatever pictures we had asked him to take specifically for us. Jeff was wonderful at setting up different looks for us, and having an extensive list of different shots and ideas. He made us feel comfortable (which I think is SO important) and never rushed us through different pictures/shots. It was raining on our wedding day and he was so quick when we had a few let ups so we could go outside and take some of the remainder pictures around our venue since he knew that was important to me. Jeff Song is a true artist and we cannot recommend him enough!!