Jeff Tisman Photography

Kingston, NJ · View map

About Jeff Tisman Photography

Seeing the ordinary and making it extraordinary, seeing the light and the angles, and looking at things from every perspective, except of course the one everyone else sees, are the reasons I love taking pictures.

— Jeff Tisman

131 Reviews for Jeff Tisman Photography

131 Jeff Tisman Photography Reviews

T
Therese

Married on 06/21/2019

Photographer

Jeff is not just a photographer, he is an artist. Who is not only able to capture the moment but also the emotion in that moment. He has a fun, exciting, upbeat mentality that makes the day even more ... Read more special. I would highly recommend him!

Grimson
Fara

Married on 06/15/2019

Book Jeff before it's too late!

If you're looking for those outside the box wedding photos, Jeff's your guy (you can see on his social media ). He was the first vendor we booked and I'm so glad we did. From the first phone call you ... Read more knew, Jeff LOVES what he does. Once you're booked, he'll invite you to his annual bridal bootcamp. Don't laugh, just go! First of all, it's fun and the information you receive will change your wedding day. It's not just about the pictures, he actually wants you to enjoy your day and have it go as smoothly as possible. I made many changes after the bootcamp and I'm telling you it changed our wedding day for the better. When the bride is happy, everyone is happy. When everyone is happy, you get great pictures! Thank you Jeff and Joey, you Rock!

R
Ruth Skwiat

Married on 10/27/2018

The wedding of Robert and Melissa

The pictures from my son's wedding were beautiful the more I look at them the more I'm enjoying seeing them and remembering the wedding.. Couldn't be more pleased with the pictures. Read more The pictures from my son's wedding were beautiful the more I look at them the more I'm enjoying seeing them and remembering the wedding.. Couldn't be more pleased with the pictures.