JeffMoreno Photography

Whittier, CA · View map · Visit website

About JeffMoreno Photography

JeffMoreno Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Whittier, California. Photographer Jeff Moreno is so excited to play a small role in your big day. Throughout your wedding day, Jeff can capture each and every moment, from the first look to the grand exit. You will be left with fond memories to hold onto for the rest of your lives.

JeffMoreno Photography takes a contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional approach to capturing and creating high-resolution images of you, your family, and friends on your special day. Jeff offers a variety of photo items in order to preserve your wedding memories, including, albums, canvas, digital files, flush mounts, and prints. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• One event per day

Featured
Martha Cervantes

Married on 10/20/2018

Jeff Moreno rocks!

Jeff worked with my fiancé and I for our engagement and wedding day photos. During the engagement photo shoot he ensured he did whatever was necessary to make us relax, which in turn, helped to give ... Read more us portraits where we looked relaxed (not forced or staged) and so happy. He recommended a wide variety of shots and took the time he needed for our pictures to come out just right. On our wedding day, he did the same and impressed us further by really engaging our guests and getting the excited about the photo shot process (especially the little ones, which is not so easy to do) and was able to take a wide variety of shots we didn’t even think of.

K
Kevin Pham

Married on 06/29/2019

Above and beyond

Helped with all accommodations needed and really worked for good shots, if I am able to repack my Photgrapher, I would definitely choose Jeff again 👍 Read more helped with all accommodations needed and really worked for good shots, if I am able to repack my Photgrapher, I would definitely choose Jeff again 👍

J
Jose Rodriguez

Married on 03/17/2019

Strong candidate

Strong candidate, great communication and work ethic with in the team. On time, easy to work with and he bring good ideas. Great quality of photos! Read more Strong candidate, great communication and work ethic with in the team. On time, easy to work with and he bring good ideas. Great quality of photos !