Jeffrey Foote Photography

Ithaca, NY · View map · Visit website

About Jeffrey Foote Photography

Hello and congratulations! I have been a pro photographer for over 25 years, and of course, very much love what I do. Much of my experience and education in photography evolved while living in Manhattan, working with editorial, fashion, photojournalism and still life photographers for Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Interview, Real Simple and Self magazines. I feel my past experience / various styles of photography is evident in my over all photography style.

I photograph weddings, engagements, portraits, concerts, events and more throughout New York, Colorado, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Vermont, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Florida; St. Petersburg, Dunedin - Honeymoon Island, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton and more locations.

I am available for destination weddings in far away locations for hotel and airfare accomodations. I am available for smaller weekday weddings as well. All day packages start at $2600 for Saturday weddings however discounts apply for winter, weekday and other "off" day weddings etc. Please inquire.

Currently I am booking 2019, 2020 and 2021. I hope to hear from you soon!!

LGBTQ friendly.

I offer two simple all day wedding packages that include digital files (high and low resolution), an online gallery for family and friends, archiving of files for life. I also include a complimentary engagement portrait session and will travel to NY/NYC, VT, NH, FL, CO and beyond for a very modest fee. I offer albums, canvases, and various types of prints ala carte. My wedding-related services include:

• Additional hours

46 Jeffrey Foote Photography Reviews

A
Annan

Getting married on 12/20/2019

Jeffrey Foote and his associate were fabulous to work with before, during, and after our wedding. Leading up to the big day, Jeffrey was very helpful in brainstorming ideas for weather contingency ... Read more plans due to (not ideal) rain forecasts. He was flexible, responsive and professional at all times. Our timeline between the ceremony and reception was crunched, but Jeffrey did a great job of corralling families for photos and coming up with ways to utilize the venue. We received some really beautiful night shots that my husband and I absolutely love. We would love to work with Jeffrey again in the future!!

Diogo
Diogo and Emily

Married on 09/29/2018

Dream Wedding Photos

We couldn't have dreamed or asked for more beautiful wedding pictures! Jeffrey is beyond professional, creative and so devoted to his art. Our wedding pictures were magical thanks to him, he helped ... Read more us choose the best places to take photos at, he had so many thoughtful ideas, such attention to detail, and he never gave up before he was satisfied that he had got the prefect shot. We were so overjoyed with the results, and with all the work he put into this, way beyond our wildest dreams and expectations. Thank you Jeffrey!

A
Andrea

Married on 08/26/2018

Gorgeous photography

We have used Jeffrey as our photographer for 3 family weddings now. He doesn’t just provide you with a beautiful photo journal of your special event, but produces works of photographic art. The full ... Read more portraits of my daughter’s wedding were stunning. He is professional and organized, double-checking that we had all the formals that we wanted. He is also a nice guy to have around on your big day, unobtrusively going about his craft. I would highly recommend Jeffrey Foote.