Jeffrey Vincent Photography

Media, PA · View map · Visit website

About Jeffrey Vincent Photography

Jeffrey Vincent Photography is a contemporary wedding photography company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With a romantic and photojournalistic-style, these talented photographers capture every precious moment of a wedding day, with the goal of making their clients happy when they see their photos. They want you to relax and enjoy your day knowing that they are documenting every detail for you.

Jeffrey Vincent Photography offers many services to capture the love and special moments of your wedding day as well as providing digital files and albums to preserve these memories. The wedding photography services they offer include:

• Custom graphics
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res images
  • One event per day
  • Proofs
  • Second shooter

Areas Covered
Jeffrey Vincent Photography services weddings in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. They are also available for destinations worldwide.

48 Reviews for Jeffrey Vincent Photography

48 Jeffrey Vincent Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 11/17/2017

We celebrated our wedding on 11.17.17 and one of the most difficult decisions during our wedding planning was finding the right photographer, after all you want the most perfect moment captured at the ... Read more most perfect times...Jefferey Vincent Photography was absolutely one of the perfect vendors we had chosen to move forward with for the best moments of our lives! In all honesty I was skeptical at first being that he was a family friend and also not our first choice. (I had actually forgotten about his photography until posting a frantic Facebook post searching for recommendations....shhh it was wedding brain!) I assumed that since he knew who we were he would slack and feel too comfortable, resulting in leaving out certain aspects of our day I wanted captured. However, I WAS COMPLETELY IN THE WRONG!? From our first visit in his really cool and decorated office, follow ups up to and including our big day, he was flawless. I was even skeptical when he called and told me his partner would be with me and the girls in the morning and him with my husband and guys as I must have forgotten that it would have been much harder for him to capture everything on his own, leaving me wondering what his partners style was and if she would capture moments similar to Jeffrey’s style of photography. Laurie surpassed my skeptics and was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Every detail expected was capture far beyond expectations! Every moment in our photos exceeds every expectation a couple would have when choosing a photographer. Jeffrey and Laurie were humorous, comforting, detailed, punctual, patient, and most importantly the best decision we could have chosen to capture our wedding day. Our few preview pictures alone captured thousands of likes...looking back through our pictures and being able to relive the night we promised one another forever is more than I could have asked for! A 5 Star review is certainly not enough.Thank you for your perfection in capturing such an amazing and beautiful day!

B
Brianna

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Jeff is hands down the best! We were in love with every single one of our pictures. My financé hates taking pictures but Jeff made him laugh and feel comfortable the whole time. Definitely 100% ... Read more recommend !

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 09/06/2019

Jeffrey was great, very professional but also helped us have fun during our engagement photo shoot! He even worked with us to incorporate our beautiful pup. When I had initially booked the engagement ... Read more photo shoot my fiance was dreading it but once we were on site with Jeffrey he made us feel at ease and joked around with us to make us laugh and make the photos feel more natural than posed. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend Jeffrey for your photo needs!