Jeku Photography

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Jeku Photography

Jeku Photography is a San Francisco, California-based photography company that specializes in wedding documentary photography.

Reach out, I'd love to customize a package for you and talk to you more about your day!

Jeku Photography incorporates contemporary, natural and photojournalistic styles when photographing weddings. Alongside wedding day photography, Jeku offers services for couples' engagement shoots and trash the dress shoots. Jeku provides all couples with digital copies of their final photography images. Jeku Photography also offers the following services and photography items:

• Additional hours

D
    Featured
    Daisy

Married on 12/10/2017

We booked Jess in December 2017 for our 'end of the year' photos and we really enjoyed our session! Jess has great energy and we really connected with her. She made it fun and made us feel comfortable ... Read more as much as possible. Her work is truly unique, which is really why we decided to book her in the first place. She brings a different perspective/vibe to the photos. I highly recommend her. :)

P
    Patty

Married on 06/29/2019

The sweetest warmest photographer ever!

We hired Jess to be our photographer for both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding. On both days she was a total pro. We suck at posing and she gave us directions so that we didn’t feel awkward ... Read more ever. She has such an artistic eye and she knows exactly what background, poses, angles will look great. She’s also just the absolute best at capturing natural moments that are so fun and so intimate and so special. We’ve gotten so many compliments on our photos - the color filters and especially the special moments that she was able to capture. She is just the sweetest and totally got us as a couple. She has great energy and could make anyone feel comfortable right away with her warm personality. We will definitely contact her again in the future!

T
    Tacyana Gomes

Married on 06/10/2019

My wedding day

I highly recommend Jess to document your moments. She was there on my wedding day at city hall San Francisco, and she pictured the best photos of me and my fiance. She used her creativity and her ... Read more knowledge to get us exactly how we are. Can’t stop look at my wedding photos. Can’t thank her enough!