Jemima Richards

Worcester, MA · View map · Visit website

About Jemima Richards

Ok, take a deep breath.This is probably the first time you’ve ever done something like this so it’s all a little daunting and you might be a little overwhelmed.

I want you to not just think of me as your wedding photographer but also a friend, teammate, unofficial wedding party member and guide. Let me help with timelines and make sure dresses are fanned out and bow ties are straightened so that when you look at your gallery you’re reliving the happy tears from the day, not just once but time and time again.

Choosing to share your memories with me means that I’m right there in the action with you every step of the way.

I'm here for all weddings in New England and New York. Think you need more than just wedding day coverage? I've got you. Optional add on like engagement sessions, boudoir, rehearsal coverage and more excitingly VIDEO are available!

12 Reviews for Jemima Richards

12 Jemima Richards Reviews

K
Featured
Kelcie Miles

Married on 01/18/2019

We would work with Jem again in a heartbeat!

We hired Jemima based almost entirely off of the vibe we got from her website - she seemed relaxed and fun, while also knowledgeable of her craft. Luckily, she's right on brand! She far exceeded our ... Read more expectations from start to finish. Our initial meeting in a coffee shop felt less like a sales pitch and more like meeting a new friend, she put us at ease in our engagement session, and all of our friends and family raved about her at the wedding. She is a calming force and a joy to be around. We will definitely look to her again for future shoots!

Katelyn
Katelyn Flaherty

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Hire Jem, I repeat, HIRE Jem!!

We won an engagement photo session with Jem via instagram which was an incredible experience! Jem is phenomenal in every way. Our session was amazing, the photos were ready very quickly and they were ... Read more were all fantastic. Her gallery site is so easy to navigate & we obviously booked her for our wedding too! Cannot wait to have her capture our special day!

T
Tiffany

Married on 06/08/2019

Made our best day better!

Jemima and her husband Dylan were more than wedding photographers, it truly felt like we were working with old friends. They managed to fit into our wedding party perfectly while simultaneously ... Read more capturing incredible photos of our day. The number of compliments we received on how they worked the wedding was overwhelming. And that doesn't even speak to the quality of their work! Every picture was frame worthy. There are way too many stressful parts to planning a wedding. Just hire Jemima now and move on to the next part of your to-do list!