Jemima Richards

Worcester, MA · View map · Visit website

About Jemima Richards

Ok, take a deep breath.This is probably the first time you’ve ever done something like this so it’s all a little daunting and you might be a little overwhelmed.

I want you to not just think of me as your wedding photographer but also a friend, teammate, unofficial wedding party member and guide. Let me help with timelines and make sure dresses are fanned out and bow ties are straightened so that when you look at your gallery you’re reliving the happy tears from the day, not just once but time and time again.

Choosing to share your memories with me means that I’m right there in the action with you every step of the way.

I'm here for all weddings in New England and New York. Think you need more than just wedding day coverage? I've got you. Optional add on like engagement sessions, boudoir, rehearsal coverage and more excitingly VIDEO are available!

13 Reviews for Jemima Richards

13 Jemima Richards Reviews

K
Featured
Kelcie Miles

Married on 01/18/2019

We would work with Jem again in a heartbeat!

We hired Jemima based almost entirely off of the vibe we got from her website - she seemed relaxed and fun, while also knowledgeable of her craft. Luckily, she's right on brand! She far exceeded our ... Read more expectations from start to finish. Our initial meeting in a coffee shop felt less like a sales pitch and more like meeting a new friend, she put us at ease in our engagement session, and all of our friends and family raved about her at the wedding. She is a calming force and a joy to be around. We will definitely look to her again for future shoots!

Katelyn
Katelyn Flaherty

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Hire Jem, I repeat, HIRE Jem!!

We won an engagement photo session with Jem via instagram which was an incredible experience! Jem is phenomenal in every way. Our session was amazing, the photos were ready very quickly and they were ... Read more were all fantastic. Her gallery site is so easy to navigate & we obviously booked her for our wedding too! Cannot wait to have her capture our special day!

Karine
Karine Levy

Married on 07/14/2019

The Best Photographer

I have no idea where to begin my praise for Jemima Richards. She was referred to us by our friend (who also worked with her for his wedding and raves about her) and I can easily say she was the best ... Read more wedding vendor decision my husband and I made. Jemima kept cool under pressure, dealt with the many personalities of our families, and was prepared and punctual. Also, her photos are STUNNING! We loved that our photos don't look stuffy or staged. Jemima was able to capture beautiful moments throughout the wedding and that made all the difference for us. We got our "sneak peak" photos within 24 hours (in fact, maybe even less than that) and the rest of our album was ready just a few short weeks later. Seriously, I can't recommend her highly enough. She's just the best. It's a fact.