Jen Bee Photography

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Jen Bee Photography

Jen Bee Photography is a wedding photography company based in Tucson, Arizona, offering its services throughout the local areas of Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona, as well as Vail, Colorado. Jen Bee Photography has been part of the wedding photography industry for several years. Jennifer Schrantz, the owner and principal photographer, utilizes a variety of photography styles, such as photojournalistic, traditional, and contemporary, to capture beautiful memories of couples on their special day. Jennifer graduated in fine arts from the University of Arizona in 2003, specializing in photography and painting.

Jen Bee Photography provides final photographs in different formats such as albums, digital files, prints, canvases, and flush mounts. The company also offers the following services:

• Additional hours

W
Featured
Wyn

Married on 03/18/2018

I chose Jen because her portfolio showed she was able to capture personality, produce photos rich in color and diverse in type, and she offered several packages so I could pick what I wanted that ... Read more matched my price range. When we first met she was patient and detailed how engagement/wedding photo timelines worked. I was very nervous before meeting up for the engagement photos! After a few minutes with Jen, I calmed down… she has the type of personality that lets you know she’s got things under control. She was AMAZING at telling us how to pose, because we were so clueless. “Tilt your head, stick your hips out, bend your knee, etc.” The engagement photos were perfect and she even edited out about a bajillion gnats and a butt crack that wanted to join the party! (It was a tight dress.. the sun highlighted a little too much.) Jen arrived on the wedding day in the middle of hair/make up and got started no questions asked. Took pictures of everything, even things I didn’t think about! For formal portraits you could tell that she was making up poses/locations up on the spot and that these photos were going to be truly unique to us. Jen is not only a professional and an artist, but also calming, meticulous, accommodating, kind, and funny. I felt so fortunate having her capture these important moments. I knew early on that she was going to be my lifetime photographer. Anyone who chooses her to capture your life’s big moments is not going to be disappointed!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/26/2018

Jen is amazing to work with! She will make sure that all of your desired portraits are taken. She truly has an artistic eye and will make sure your backdrops are to die for. Read more Jen is amazing to work with! She will make sure that all of your desired portraits are taken. She truly has an artistic eye and will make sure your backdrops are to die for.

J
Janet

Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I were so grateful that we found Jen Bee! Her work is out of this world. She is so passionate about what she does, which is why she is so amazing! We are in love with our pictures. She ... Read more captured so many memories that we will cherish forever. She had an awesome helper who was also a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working Jen Bee in the future! You will not regret picking her!