Jen Disney Weddings

Fullerton, CA · View map

About Jen Disney Weddings

You are unique. There's no one else quite like you. And you've found someone who is one of a kind. And together..... you're pure magic!

Your wedding is a celebration of that. A celebration of that magic. A celebration of love. A celebration of YOU! And it's my goal to make sure that your wedding images reflect that.

I love capturing those quiet peaceful moments in the midst of your busy wedding day. I love to capture the glimmer in your eye that speaks to the beauty in you that runs soul deep. But more than anything I love capturing images that truly capture your unique personality. The real you.

This is YOUR day. YOUR wedding. It's about YOU.

More You.

18 Reviews for Jen Disney Weddings

18 Jen Disney Weddings Reviews

D
dominic

Married on 08/12/2018

Jen Disney is such a great photographer with a fantastic eye that matched exactly the vibe and feel we wanted from our wedding. She brought a second shooter was was as awesome and fun as Jen is and ... Read more together they made taking pictures at our wedding such an easy and fun process.

B
Becky

Married on 10/25/2014

Jen is an amazing person. She is personable, kind, and funny. She truly takes each event as if it were her own; she gets to know the couple, the family, and their wedding/event visions. She has her ... Read more own silly way of making everyone feel so comfortable. The icing on the cake is the fact that her work is BEAUTIFUL. She is extremely talented.

N
Norris

Married on 10/10/2014

My wife and I had a very small wedding at the Santa Barbara Court House. Our photographer backed out a week before our wedding, and a friend who had Jen take photos at her wedding recommended her. We ... Read more her. We couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Jen is so much fun to work with, and makes something that normally feels awkward a ton of fun. She's super professional, and super fast. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer. My wife is already looking for excuses to take photos just so we can hire her again!