Jen Fariello Photography LLC

45 Jen Fariello Photography LLC Reviews

K
Kate Schilling

Married on 03/30/2019

Jen is the best of the best

Everything about Jen, and working with her, is an absolute dream. She is VERY good at what she does, truly has an eye for photography, can make any setting look stunning (whether a country club or ... Read more random patch of sidewalk), and has a way of making everyone feel at ease while having their picture taken. Jen made us all feel like movie stars, like we were born to be in front of the camera, which in reality, couldn't be further from the truth, haha! But because of this talent, all of our wedding photos were beyond - nothing looked posed or contrived, and everyone looked like the best, most natural, beautiful, joyful, breezy version of themselves. Her photos truly tell the story of our wedding day. I can't say enough good things about Jen, start to finish, and would recommend her to anyone mulling over their wedding photography decision. Shouting from the rooftops, she is the BEST!!!

K
Katheryn M.

Married on 11/17/2018

Phenomenal photography from an even more glowing person! Jen is the best!

I cannot say enough great things about Jen—she is a true artist! For starters, my husband and I are not necessarily “at ease” in front of the camera, but Jen worked her magic – putting us at ease ... Read more right off the bat, with her enthusiasm and warm personality. She is also a visionary—seeing the perfect shot with the perfect backdrop comes naturally for her. This is so incredibly important for wedding photographers, because the day goes by in a blink of an eye, and finding a photographer who knows what, how and when to shoot so you don’t have to spend too much time taking photos is paramount to enabling you to spend time celebrating with your loved ones. She also does a fantastic job capturing candid photos of your guest (so you can see all the moments you may not be able to witness yourself live), and all the little details that you’ll want to remember forever. Lastly, everyone is naturally so eager to see “sneak peak” photos immediately after the wedding, and without prompting, Jen shared a wealth of amazing photos within a day or so after the wedding. We also got married in November, and our family wanted to use a photo for a Christmas card, and Jen was incredibly flexible and helpful in getting that photo over to us immediately so we could use it. In short, Jen is everything you could want or dream of re: a wedding photographer – 10/10 would recommend!

M
Melissa

Married on 12/31/2017

JEN. Where to even begin.... This woman is a genius. From the moment I met her at my engagement shoot, to the last minutes of the wedding, I knew that I couldn't be in better hands - her talent knows ... Read more no bounds. She has the most calming, genuine, and sweet personality, my friends and I have joked that we actually miss her since the wedding ended. Not to mention she is a trooper. We wanted our first look to be at the Lincoln Memorial, but it happened to be the coldest winter since the early 1900s. Despite this, Jen bundled up, put her game face on, and took the most epic pictures - with a smile on her face. She made my day so special, made me feel SO comfortable, and captured the most special moments of my entire life. Thank you Jen, you are amazing.