Jen House Photography

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Jen House Photography

Jen House Photography is an award-winning photographer based in Tampa, Florida. Owner and professional photographer Jen utilizes a romantic, light, and airy style. Jen House Photography is dedicated to capturing the romance and charm innate to your special day, and endeavors to ensure your wedding experience is decorated in your hearts and homes forever.

Jen House Photography offers one standard wedding package that can always be customized to meet the particular needs of your wedding. Her standard package covers the cost of an engagement session, two photographers, high resolution digital files, and full print release. Albums, canvas, flush mounts, and prints are available for purchase a la carte. Jen House Photography keeps clients the focus of every photo, minimizing props and other distracting elements. A limited number of weddings and engagement sessions are accepted each year. Elopements and destination wedding photography requests are welcome. Boudoir sessions are also available for booking.

32 Reviews for Jen House Photography

32 Jen House Photography Reviews

Featured
User3657203

2+ years ago

I had my boudoir photos done with Jen House. Jen is a professional and has a true passion for what she does that definitely shows in my photos. Before the shoot I was nervous, but once Jen arrived she ... Read more put me at ease and had great posing ideas. My photos are classy, soft, romantic, and of course sexy. Above all, my husband LOVES them!!

Olivia
Olivia

Married on 05/22/2019

Amazingly Talented Photographer!

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER! Your search for an incredibly talented photographer is over – Jen House Photography is the answer. I spent hours researching photographers online, reading reviews and blogs, ... Read more viewing galleries and Instagram accounts, until finally finding Jen! Jen photographed my wedding in May of 2019 in Pass-a-Grille, FL and I could not be more over-the-moon and in-love with all of the images. She is truly talented in her work and has a fascinating eye for photography. From the little details of my bouquet to the big group shots and candid moments, every picture was PERFECTLY captured! All of the images have a whimsical, romantic glow to them that I simply adore and make me smile. She also sent me many sneak peaks and my entire gallery incredibly fast, which was awesome and exciting as a newlywed! In addition to her talented photography skills, Jen is a total DREAM to work with! She is organized, efficient, punctual, creative, funny, and kind. I absolutely loved getting to know her and look forward to using her again for all of my future photography needs (boudoir, maternity, newborn, family, etc.)!

Kaitlin
Kaitlin Dubois

Married on 04/09/2019

Best Photographer We’ve Ever Had!

When picking out a photographer for our wedding, I was the most indecisive person. That was up until I found Jen’s website. I immediately reached out to her and asked her to photograph our intimate ... Read more ceremony and was so happy to have her capture our day. She is responsive, friendly, but what really stood out to us when we met her is that she knows what she is doing and she loves it! She takes her job seriously and wants to ensure that you get the best photos imaginable. We have gotten a few photoshoots done before this one, but you will not experience the best photographer until you hire Jen! On our wedding day, she arrived earlier than scheduled. She knew exactly what she wanted to capture and had a creative mindset all throughout the day. She captured images that I wouldn’t have even thought I needed but am so glad I have now. She makes you feel comfortable, gives you poses and suggestions that will truly make your photos come out perfectly. Not to mention, we had one of the windiest days on Siesta Key Beach (and it was raining and cold), but she still worked with the weather to make our photos come out amazing. Our officiant also recognized her and said we couldn’t have hired a better photographer too! We just received our wedding photos and had to immediately write a review about her. She was a pleasure to work with and hands down the best photographer we could have ever asked for! We are so thankful that our vision for our wedding photos came out exactly how we wanted them. You will not regret hiring her!