Jenee Cook Photography

Attleboro, MA · View map

About Jenee Cook Photography

Jenée Cook is a portrait, event and wedding Photographer serving Southeastern Massachusetts. Trained at the Center for Digital Imaging Arts at Boston University, Jenée combines: years of experience, her education and art to beautifully document your event.

At most weddings you will see Jenée laughing along with your bridal party, putting everyone at ease. She has an ability to stay calm and relaxed during the most time crunched parts of the day. Her eye for unique beauty captures what is memorable to each individual client.

No need to travel to an office for a consultation, Jenée is willing to meet at a convenient location after work or over a Diet Coke at lunch!

Send Jenée Cook Photography a message to book a consultation today at jeneecookphotography@gmail.com or call 860-834-0231 and make sure to check out her website www.jeneecookphotography.com

6 Reviews for Jenee Cook Photography

6 Jenee Cook Photography Reviews

S
Sara

Event date: 01/22/2016

A snowstorm came at our scheduled shoot time. I still wanted to do the shoot to have the snow falling for my maternity pics and she was great to come and meet me in the middle of it! She went the ... Read more extra mile to get the best shots. Her lighting was amazing. She is very responsive to messages.

R
Rachel

Event date: 07/17/2015

Amazing photos! She wrangled my entire family and photos came out phenomenal! I wish I could give 100 stars! Read more Amazing photos! She wrangled my entire family and photos came out phenomenal! I wish I could give 100 stars!

M
Michelle

Married on 10/03/2014

Jenee is awesome; so sweet, professional and talented. I felt so comfortable having her around. She took some amazing photos -- I'm still in awe of her work more than a year later. I would highly ... Read more recommend her for your wedding.