Jeni Ehlert Photography

Lake Forest, CA · View map

About Jeni Ehlert Photography

Hi! My name is Jeni, I am happy you stopped by. Photography is not only my job it is my passion. I am located in Southern California and avaliable to travel worldwide. I take pride in creating a relaxing and enjoyable experience for my clients. I look at life as a gift, which has to be kept, treasured and celebrated!

2 Reviews for Jeni Ehlert Photography

2 Jeni Ehlert Photography Reviews

J
Jason

Married on 09/12/2011

My wife and I used Jeni to do our Engagement Photos. Not only is Jeni super professional and patient, but she is also very fun and open. We are some what of a shy couple, but Jeni made the experience ... Read more experience fun and very memorable. After working with her, we can really see how much she loves her photography and loves to work with people. And her passion and creativity really shines in her work. Thanks Jeni :) ~Jason and Anna

L
Laura

Married on 09/10/2011

Jeni is a great photographer! She exceeded our expectations! She gave us a ton of great wedding photos that we can cherish forever. I would highly recommend her to others. Read more Jeni is a great photographer! She exceeded our expectations! She gave us a ton of great wedding photos that we can cherish forever. I would highly recommend her to others.

Jeni Ehlert Photography FAQ