Jenna Hidinger Photography

19 Jenna Hidinger Photography Reviews

Leah
Leah Zaleski

Married on 10/20/2018

Everything you could ever want in a wedding photographer and beyond!

It is hard to know where to begin, since Jenna was absolutely incredible in every aspect! First of all, the photos from our wedding exceeded all of our expectations - and they were already high from ... Read more our wonderful engagement session and work I had previously seen from Jenna. They were just beautiful, but more importantly than that (to us) they were very real and truly told the story of our day. Jenna and Ashley, her second photographer on our wedding, captured every important laugh, smile, tear, hug, detail and so much more! All of the memories came back so vividly -- and even things we hadn't seen due to the day being a whirlwind! We will cherish our photos always and couldn't be happier. While she is an excellent photographer, Jenna is an even better person. Full disclosure - I knew her before our wedding because we went to college together, but it was fantastic to get to know her even better and have her with us pretty much every step of the way. From our first meeting over coffee, Jenna was focused on us, not just as bride and groom, but as the people we are. I believe that is one of the many reasons she delivers something not all photographers can! Our engagement session with her and her husband, Nick, was a blast and even my camera-shy husband was put at ease. She made both of us feel like some combination of supermodels and rockstars with her encouragement and compliments! Throughout the process she was always checking in, responding to questions faster than expected, and helping us with things big -- like our entire wedding day timeline-- and small. The day of our wedding, Jenna was organized, kept things moving but didn't ever rush us (a fine line to walk) and just as encouraging and fantastic as we remembered. Not only did we love having her and Ashley there, but we got so many compliments from our family, bridal party and friends about the photographer before any photos were shown! Jenna, thank you so much for everything you have done for us and for giving us photos of memories that will last a lifetime. And for any potential couples looking for a photographer - look no further than Jenna. It doesn't get any better!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer!

As a bride and groom you deserve to feel special, especially with all the stress that comes with planning a wedding, and Jenna makes you feel exactly that way! She met with me in person before I ... Read more officially booked her for my wedding and during that meeting I felt like I was just hanging out with a friend getting coffee. Throughout the planning process she stayed in touch with me and answered any and all random e-mails I sent her. As for the wedding day, it’s impossible to not smile while she takes your picture because of the amount of enthusiasm she has. She actually scoped out our ceremony and reception sites prior to our wedding so she was prepared and we didn’t waste any time! Her husband Nick was the second photographer on our wedding day and they make a great team and really do go above and beyond for you, Nick even gave me his coat to wear when I wasn’t being photographed since I was cold. They were especially great when it came to getting photos of our 5 and 3 year old flower girl and ring bearer. To top everything off, we had sneak peeks from our wedding the NEXT DAY and all of our photos back in less than a month which I was not expecting! I highly recommend Jenna as a photographer!

Kristin
Kristin

Married on 06/02/2018

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer for my wedding. Jenna (along with her second photographer Sara) did such an amazing job! Jenna traveled all the way to Irwin from Zeli and totally ... Read more rocked the 10 hour day like a champ. She traveled to the getting ready space, church, park for portraits, and reception venue location like it was no big deal. As a wedding photographer myself, I was very picky about who I chose. When I found Jenna's work, I knew she was going to be my photographer. I knew I wanted a photographer who could capture "in the moment" types of shots, and who knows how to edit color and skin tones properly and that's exactly what I got. I had the most vibrant colorful photos with perfect lighting. Like seriously, she killllls it with lighting. My indoor reception photos were gorgeous! Not only is Jenna SUPER hardworking, but she is so kind and caring, very professional, and responsive to emails and questions. I didn't have to worry about the time at all on my wedding day. She handled the timeline perfectly. Also, our engagement session was PERFECT. If you're looking for a wedding photographer who knows what they're doing, who can capture emotion, who can edit like a bosssss with perfect color, or someone who actually cares about you and doesn't just do the job to pay the bills, Jenna's your girl. I was just looking over my wedding photos again and getting teary eyed reliving the day. Best day ever, and I'm so happy that I have these photos to cherish for the rest of my life thanks to you Jenna!