Jenna Marie Photography

Pleasant Hill, CA · View map

About Jenna Marie Photography

My name is Jenna and I am a boutique wedding and portrait photographer based in California’s great bay area. My style is natural, organic and photo-journalistic. One of the best parts of my job is establishing a close working relationship with my clients - this allows me to draw out the authentic beauty of the people I photograph. “You really captured us,” is the best compliment I can receive! When it comes to weddings, I strive to provide a collection of timeless and candid images that tell the story and preserve the raw emotion of your love and marriage celebration.

When I’m not photographing you can find me spending time outdoors with my husband, snuggling with our sweet dog Callie or dreaming about where to travel next!

For all inquiries, please contact me at jenna@jennamariephoto.com.

I look forward to documenting your story!

18 Reviews for Jenna Marie Photography

18 Jenna Marie Photography Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/25/2016

Jenna Marie is one of the most talented wedding photographers in the business and was, hands down, our best wedding investment! She is unbelievably talented and truly was a dream to work with. My ... Read more husband and I were positively floored when we received our wedding photos last night… They were so magical, so dreamy, and they so perfectly captured every moment of our big day. It felt like we were re-living our entire wedding! (To top it off, the pictures arrived a mere month after the big day. Incredible!) Jenna could not have been sweeter, more accommodating, or easier to work with. My husband and I live across the country and, during our engagement, were only together in California for a short window of time in December. Even with the craziness of the holiday season, Jenna was able to squeeze us in for a gorgeous sunset engagement session. This summer, our wedding was a full-day event, and Jenna was incredibly kind about accommodating our timeline with a split session. Jenna is phenomenal at what she does. It is impossible to capture in words how grateful I am to her for her beautiful work; she turned a perfect day into tangible memories that my husband and I will cherish for a lifetime. Hire Jenna. You won’t regret it!!

User4078839

2+ years ago

I really cannot say enough nice things about Jenna. She is so talented, friendly, and easy to work with. During the planning process, she was super responsive and happy to answer all of my questions. ... Read more She did a great job making us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot, and she was a calming, fun presence on our wedding day. I loved our engagement photos and I'm even more obsessed with the pictures from our wedding - I can't stop looking at them. Our posed couple & family portraits are great (and she got those done super fast, while delicately handling some awkward family dynamics), but the candid photos taking during our wedding are where she really shines. She and our second shooter captured so many lovely little moments of our wedding day without us even realizing it (like me with my head thrown back laughing during our first dance, my MOH & I high-fiving after signing our marriage license, my bridesmaids taking selfies in the bathroom while we were getting ready, my mom giving me one last tear-filled look before our ceremony). She also had our photo proofs to us within a month of our wedding day. Both my husband and I are so impressed with the natural, candid, refined nature of Jenna's work. Hiring her was definitely one of our better wedding-planning decisions.

L
Laura

Married on 04/11/2015

I don't even know where to start when talking about our experience while working with Jenna. After what felt like many months of looking for the "right" photographer to take our engagement photos, I ... Read more stumbled upon some of Jenna's work and I was immediately blown away. From the moment I reached out to Jenna for more information, she was responsive, flexible and delicately answered every single one of my crazy questions. When the day finally came for our session, she arrived early with the biggest smile on her face and insisted that we hug right off the bat. Right away I felt like I had known her for years and I feel as though it showed in our pictures. Jenna was able to capture my vision for our engagements (which included way too many props), portray the fun loving relationship that my fiancé and I share and to make it even sweeter, she worked so patiently with us while we incorporated our 8 year old Puggle into the pictures. She made every moment feel so warm and comfortable and we were both taken back when we received our edited photos about two weeks later. Jenna has such an incredible talent and it shows in every photo that she has not only taken of us but of others. I feel so blessed that I was able to find Jenna and that she will always be part of this special time in our lives. I absolutely can't recommend Jenna enough and I hope to find many reasons to use her services in the future!