Jenna Michele Photography

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Jenna Michele Photography

Hello! --Ask us about our summer specials!-- JMP is a boutique experience catered to fit each couple's personality and style, with a focus on documenting genuine moments. We have 10 years of experience and have served hundreds of couples! If you don't see your venue in the gallery, just ask for a sample wedding at your location.

We're here for you with tips to help the day run smoothly, to iron out timelines, and for random texts when you need to ask a quick question. Our clients are not models, and some start out being uncomfortable in front of the camera. Don't worry, we've got you - we're ready to swoop in and give full direction so you know exactly what to do. We're excited to working with you and help make your day awesome!

33 Reviews for Jenna Michele Photography

33 Jenna Michele Photography Reviews

Emily
Featured
Emily Amick

Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Jenna was absolutely amazing! She always had quick response time and gave suggestions and tips for engagement session and the wedding. Her photographs were gorgeous and she was open to specific ... Read more photographs I wanted for both engagement photos and the wedding. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!!!

Ivanna
Ivanna Ortiz

Married on 02/22/2019

Incredible Photography!

Jenna is an amazing photographer and person! She was so kind and fun while also offering so much creativity and professionalism! She has such a away of making you feel comfortable and assuring that ... Read more you’re getting exactly what you want on your big day. I would 1000% recommend her! I’m more than happy with our wedding photos and even happier with the decision to go with her. Thank you so much, Jenna!

Allison
Allison

Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing photography!

We loved working with Jenna for both our engagement session and for our wedding photos! For our engagement photo session, she was so helpful in getting photos of our distracted dog! Her photos are ... Read more absolutely beautiful! We were nervous about not knowing how to pose for photos but she guided us perfectly! She is incredibly nice, easy to contact, and set my mind at ease for the wedding! I could not recommend her more!