Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar

Madison, Connecticut · View map

About Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar

An eco-conscious wedding salon in Madison, Connecticut, Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar specializes in brow styling, facials and makeup application. A part of the beauty industry for over 20 years, owner and professional makeup artist Jennie Fresa prides herself on educating clients on the importance of using safe and natural cosmetics. Featuring a team of highly-trained beauty experts and licensed aestheticians, Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar is the ideal choice for clean and pure bridal beauty!

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar provides clients with a variety of wedding beauty services. Services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Brow tinting
  • Lash tinting

Areas Covered

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar proudly offers wedding beauty services to clients located in Madison, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, services are also extended to interested clients throughout New York, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

87 Reviews for Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar

87 Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar Reviews

C
Carly S.

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Experience !

From the very beginning to wedding day the with the services provided by Jennie Fresa Beauty were excellent. The members of the team were all easy to communicate with by phone/email, professional, and ... Read more welcoming. I did my trial with Tricia early on, she listened to what I wanted and did not want for my wedding day look and helped it come to life. I loved the salon and their approach so much, I scheduled several other services with Jennie Fresa Beauty in preparation! As our wedding approached, I appreciated that Tricia checked in with me to confirm details. On the day of the wedding Tricia arrived promptly and was ready to go when we arrived at the venue. She spent time talking with each bridesmaid and our moms but also go right to work and was able to complete ten makeup sessions within the timeframe we had. She is a true professional and artist, everyone looked and felt beautiful. I am very thankful to Jennie Fresa Beauty Team and would highly recommend all of their services.

M
Mia Helfrich

Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent!

Tricia did the bridal party's makeup for our wedding. She did an excellent job and we loved working with her. Our makeup looked great even 12 hours later after a full day and night of fun! We would ... Read more would certainly recommend Tricia to everyone.

I
Isha Weerasinghe

Married on 10/14/2018

Would definitely recommend!

Jennie Fresa is an excellent choice for wedding makeup. I had my wedding makeup done by Lorna, who was open to suggestions and was always accommodating. I normally don't wear a lot of makeup, so ... Read more during my trial, we spoke about what kind of makeup wouldn't make me feel like I had too much on or make me feel uncomfortable on the day of. I provided her with suggestions, and she went over and above. Lorna also gave me skin care suggestions at my trial, which made a world of difference even in the few weeks between the trial and the wedding. Lorna and her colleagues were incredibly helpful---I cannot praise the Jennie Fresa team enough!