Jennie Marie Photography

Shelbyville, KY · View map

About Jennie Marie Photography

Jennie Marie Photography captures the emotions and memories of your wedding day in photos so you can cherish them forever!

Your photographs will be filled with personality, emotion and life! Your experience will be casual, fun, comfortable and MOST of all...ALL about YOU!

18 Reviews for Jennie Marie Photography

18 Jennie Marie Photography Reviews

A
Abigail

Married on 10/24/2015

Jennie is great! I have nothing but good things to say about her and her work! She has done engagement, wedding, and family photos for us - all of which have turned out amazing! She really kept our ... Read more wedding day on track. She is both professional and joy to work with! We will definitely continue to use her services!

K
Kacie

Married on 06/08/2013

I love working with Jennie Marie! She does an amazing job and has an awesome personality! My wedding pictures were everything I had wanted and more! Since my wedding pics were beautiful, we even used ... Read more her for our maternity pics. She is flexible and does whatever it takes to make you happy. Definitely the go-to person for all of your photography needs!

T
Trisha

Married on 01/22/2010

Jennie did an outdoor photogenic shoot for my twelve year old daughter who competes in pageants, and the pictures were wonderful! She was great to work with! She did a great variety of poses, many ... Read more different backgrounds, and we were able to do different outfits as well. We had our pictures in just a few days. I couldn't have been more pleased... especially since we have won photogenic at three different pageants with those photographs, and one of those was a state competition!! I would highly recommend Jennie Marie Photography!