Jennifer Bowen Photography

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Jennifer Bowen Photography

With over a decade of wedding photography experience, Jennifer Bowen is known as one of the top wedding photographers in Scottsdale and Phoenix. She will capture your wedding day beautifully - blending a fine art, editorial style with her photojournalistic eye to also capture the real moments, the emotions, and the essence of who you are as a couple. Jennifer’s style has been described as romantic, emotive, natural and timeless. She is friendly and professional, and has been consistently been told over the past 10 years that she puts her clients at ease, and is easy to work with. We'd love to hear about your wedding and hopefully work with you to capture beautiful, natural images that will never go out of style.

43 Reviews for Jennifer Bowen Photography

43 Jennifer Bowen Photography Reviews

A
Abby

Event date: 04/23/2018

Jennifer is absolutely amazing! After viewing all of her stellar work via her website gallery, I knew she was the right person for the job. The assignment was challenging, having to do a multitude of ... Read more corporate headshots during a busy annual event. I wasn't sure how we were going to pull it off, but Jennifer knew exactly where to be and got all the right images. To top it off, she had our picture gallery and edits completed a week ahead of schedule and they looked outstanding. Thank you to Jennifer! I highly recommend her for events and/or corporate headshots!

C
Christy

Married on 12/31/2017

I really cannot ever rave enough about Jennifer! She has been there for all the big moments in my life and I wouldn’t want it any other way. From senior pictures to engagement and wedding photos, she ... Read more truly does it ALL! I chose Jen because I love and appreciate her timeless, elegant style. Wedding pictures can be done in many beautiful styles of photography but I knew with Jen I would never look back years from now and regret my decision to go with her. Our photos came out absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Our love was so perfectly captured and we will forever cherish these photos. I can’t stress enough how important it is to choose a phenomenal photographer for your wedding day. INVEST! You won’t regret it either. :)

M
Meredith

Married on 04/28/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with! She took creative and beautiful pictures of my wedding and I received so many compliments on the photos. I definitely recommend working with her and I am ... Read more am so grateful to have had someone so flexible and professional capture such an important day!