Jennifer Brecheisen Photography

Rock Hill, SC · View map

About Jennifer Brecheisen Photography

I want to capture your unique story with authenticity.

I am a Fine Art Wedding Photographer serving North and South Carolina locally, and I accept destination weddings on a limited basis. I honor my love of print by including a book, album, or print credit with every single wedding collection I offer. I capture raw emotion in a photojournalisitc manner for your ceremony and balance emotion with posing during your formal photographs. I offer Fine Art Prints, Fabric and Leather Albums, Metal and Canvas Specialty Prints, Japanese Silk Boxes, and Crystal USB's. I am partnered with wonderful print vendors who handmake their items sucn as RedTree and GraphiStudio.

11 Reviews for Jennifer Brecheisen Photography

11 Jennifer Brecheisen Photography Reviews

D
Danielle Watson

Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photographer!!

I had the pleasure of having Jennifer capture our wedding day and I am thrilled with the results! Our wedding was outdoors and she was able to work with the natural light to create stunning images ... Read more from the little details, such as a photo of our rings, to the more intimate photos of the bride and groom. There were also many candid photos that will be treasured for all time. Jennifer has a unique eye and was sure to capture all the best parts of our day. I also enjoyed working with her team, which included her son. With the service comes an online gallery of digital negatives that is easy to navigate, download, and order prints from. The gallery was presented to us very soon after the big day, so we were able to enjoy the photos right after our honeymoon. I could not be more pleased and we look forward to working with Jennifer again in the future.

S
Shauna

Married on 05/26/2018

Jennifer is the best! She is very friendly and her pictures are beautiful! She met with my husband and I several times before the wedding so that we could get a good sense of her style and she could ... Read more get a good sense of ours and what kinds of photos we wanted. She also made sure all timeline details were covered clearly. She was a joy to work with, and of all the wedding vendors we used, she was definitely our favorite.

J
Jacqueline

Married on 11/11/2017

I'm so glad we chose Jennifer to be our wedding photographer! She was always very responsive to my emails/questions and so very sweet and professional. She was extremely helpful with different ideas ... Read more and she even helped me choose the best type of fur wrap that would go along with my dress. She took time explaining everything to us and I couldn't be happier with her and her team's services. They are loaded with talent! Our wedding photos turned out awesome!