Jennifer Chang Photography

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About Jennifer Chang Photography

A professional wedding photography service in Lexington, Kentucky, Jennifer Chang Photography specializes in sacred and spontaneous in-between moments. Owned by freelance photographer Jennifer Chang, the company utilizes documentary and fine art styles of photography when capturing each special moment. Telling your story is their passion; let Jennifer Chang Photography preserve your wedding-day memories.

Jennifer Chang Photography provides couples with a variety of wedding photography services. For a truly streamlined experience, said services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Destination travel
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • high-res images

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, Jennifer Chang Photography also offers a number of wedding-related products and amenities. Options include:

• Wedding albums
  • Wedding portraits
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Engagement shoots
  • Digital files
  • Matte prints

Areas Covered
Jennifer Chang Photography provides wedding photography services to couples located in Lexington, Kentucky. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to those throughout the Red River Gorge.

8 Reviews for Jennifer Chang Photography

8 Jennifer Chang Photography Reviews

D
Dana

Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful and professional!

Jennifer and her husband were amazing, patient, and just overall a fun pair of photographers to work with. She was super easy to get ahold of, very responsive, and so so so lovely. Definitely would ... Read more recommend them!

H
Holly Ybarrola

Married on 01/12/2019

Fun, Comfortable, and Professional

Jen is such a talent. She has an eye for detail and made me feel so beautiful in my wedding dress. She is also really kind, fun, and helped me to feel less nervous. I would recommend her to any bride! ... Read more Jen is such a talent. She has an eye for detail and made me feel so beautiful in my wedding dress. She is also really kind, fun, and helped me to feel less nervous. I would recommend her to any bride!

E
Emaline

Married on 10/10/2018

Jenn was an amazing photographer, guide and professional! Wonderful, easy, great energy, absolutely amazing with taking pictures with a toddler and her mama- kept it fun and interesting and relaxed, ... Read more providing a lot of natural moments as well as guided ones- and the photos were AMAZING!!!! I was blown away by the quality, heart, framing of the images and genuinely amazing images of myself and my daughter. We've been taking countless pictures for years at home and nothing even comes close. Think I may just have to have one room with 80 pictures from our photo shoot:) Well worth it. Thank you Jenn! You're the best!