Jennifer Chavez Photography

Anchorage, AK · View map

About Jennifer Chavez Photography

Hello! Congrats on your upcomming wedding! I shoot in a photojournalistic manner which allows me to document true moments from your love story.

All of my collections include an in-person consultation, a USB drive with high res images, print release, and an online gallery to share with your family and friends.

Feel free to contact me to check availability via email at jennifer@jenniferchavez.com.

www.jenniferchavez.com

www.facebook.com/jenniferchavezphotography

2 Reviews for Jennifer Chavez Photography

2 Jennifer Chavez Photography Reviews

S
Stephanie & Caleb

Married on 05/30/2015

Jennifer was amazing! As usual, our wedding day had a few last minutes changes :) Jennifer was flexible and went with the flow! She made the entire wedding party and families feel comfortable! She ... Read more was personable, friendly, and was never in the way! She took beautiful images that we felt captured who we are as a couple! Jennifer did an amazing job, captured beautiful memories, and we can't wait to call her back for newborn photos when that time comes for our family!

K
Keyonna

Married on 02/22/2015

I found Jennifer Chavez on Facebook approx 1 month away from my wedding date, I was panicked because we had not booked anyone yet due to such high quotes we had received from other companies. I mean ... Read more after spending 1000 on a dress 2000 on food 700 on the venue and 600 on the cake along with other expenses I couldn't bring myself to pay 4000 or more for a photographer. Then I saw she was running a special; i inquired and she answered within the hour!! she was very friendly via email and eager to set up a meeting with me!! Her brain was full of ideas and no request from me was too much or too crazy!. She even came to my rehearsal to meet everyone and scope out the venue!! She went ABOVE AND BEYOND for me and my wedding party many times... and the PICTURES!! I woke up to a sneak peak the next am on Facebook which was AWESOME turn around for images took about a week, and I was in TEARS she captured out wedding wonderfully each pose I requested was FLAWLESS... VERY HAPPY BRIDE

Jennifer Chavez Photography FAQ