Jennifer Cole Florals

Encinitas, CA · View map · Visit website

About Jennifer Cole Florals

Jennifer Cole Florals is a wedding florist based out of Encinitas, California, that serves couples across the state. With each new wedding they create for, this team of professionals combines a contemporary approach with their extensive industry experience. Balancing a hands-on style of design advising, they strive to maintain a focus on translating each couple’s style into the final results. Jennifer Cole Florals works hard to bring their client’s dreams to life by taking into account the specific preferences and wedding visions of their clientele.

Jennifer Cole Florals conducts in-depth pre-event consultations, with each couple’s carefully considered wedding plans as a guiding outline. Their business style emphasizes open communication in order to present every couple with inspired floral concepts. This business invites their clients to contribute their input as their big day approaches so that the finished arrangements live up to and even exceed their expectations. Some of the services and designs offered by Jennifer Cole Florals include:

• Venue visits
  • Floral samples
  • Order delivery, setup, and cleanup services
  • Aisle, chuppah, and altar decor
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 07/29/2017

Jennifer and her team are absolutely INCREDIBLE to work with. She was able to turn my vision into a reality and helped walk me through the entire process from start to finish. I was grateful for her ... Read more recommendations on what types of flowers to use to not only fit within our budget, but to also align with the look and feel that I wanted. Jennifer and her team transformed multiple locations with their beautiful designs, it was a seamless and stunning look. She is so fun to work with, has an incredible eye, and can work WONDERS! I can not speak more highly of Jennifer Cole Florals - truly amazing.

Christine
Christine

Married on 04/12/2019

Definitely recommend!

Our recent wedding in Yountville was a destination wedding. This means you don’t get to meet with the florist in advance, you don’t get to see and touch what things will look like and you have to ... Read more largely go on trust…. Jennifer did not disappoint. We had exchanged (with our planners) some pictures on the vibe we wanted. We were somewhat unsure of the exact color scheme (no bridesmaids, no unifying colors) and definitely didn’t have a “make it look like this” attitude. Without a ton of direction, Jennifer came to us with some ideas and what she created was pure perfection. Our ceremony spot (in a vineyard that has recently been pruned) was stunning - tall wispy flowers creating the most romantic and whimsical feel. Gorgeous colors that popped but made you feel completely natural - a bouquet that was so stunning I wanted to find a way to fly it home! Jennifer was fantastic to work with and truly created a beautiful space for both our ceremony and reception. Thank you Jennifer for putting into reality a vision we couldn’t even see!!!

F
Frankie

Married on 12/02/2017

Jen and her team are absolutely amazing- they seriously create floral sculptures! We used JCF for our wedding at BRICK in San Diego. We wanted a rustic/industrial vibe- a bit minimal with a few "pop" ... Read more pieces. I shared my ideas with Jennifer, first via a Pinterest board, then on the phone, as I was planning from Chicago. I wanted lots of eucalyptus and some loose and plush looking flowers. I was renting wood tables, and the venue was walled with historic brick. Jennifer then shared a proposal with her ideas and photos of what she was thinking. We revised together based on our ideas and spend, and ultimately what her and her team delivered on our wedding day was AMAZING. First of all, Jen had an awesome chuppah, and she decked it out with garlands of eucalyptus. We used it during the ceremony, and kept it in place when we flipped the room to our reception. She had us place our sweetheart table under it, and then decked that out with yet more eucalyptus and roses, and LOTS of candles. Actually, she put candles everywhere in gorgeous lanterns for the reception. I had not really thought about florals in combination with candlelight, but it completely made our wedding. For personal florals, Jen created lovely succulent-based pins for the men, and seriously plush and loose rustic arrangements for the women. My bouquet must have weighed 10 lbs! JCF is an awesome choice for not only luxury modern event florals but a more rustic luxurious feeling as well. She's incredible.