Jennifer DeBarros Photography

Spokane, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Jennifer DeBarros Photography

Now Booking 2020 Weddings | Here for good times with happy people!

Truth is, great photos come from having a good time. My approach to capturing your memories is pretty simple, I am here for YOUR happiness! Your heartfelt, timeless moments + all the joy they bring! Whatever that might look like, wherever it happens. I am here to capture all the moments that make you smile ear to ear + do it with a whole lot of love. Because at the end of the day, the best memories of our lives are the ones we should never forget! Wouldn't you agree?

My name is Jennifer + one thing that rings loud and true for me is, I want to be part of YOUR story. Aside from delivering you amazingly, beautiful images, I want to give you an experience that you’ll remember long after your time with me ends. I want to hear every detail of the story you’ve brought me + become part of it with you. I want there to be trust, freedom, comfort + a whole lot of fun (duh!) between us as I dive into some the most special moments of your lives. All in all, I am here to help YOU remember the best day of your life!

Now, what are you waiting for? Let's get to chatting about allll the details of your big day!

45 Reviews for Jennifer DeBarros Photography

45 Jennifer DeBarros Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 04/05/2018

This woman is incredible. The kindest, hardest working, and most talented photographer you could ever come across. She goes above and beyond to make your photography dreams come true. She invests ... Read more every part of her into your story and it shows in her pictures. This woman steamed my veil before our photo shoot, I mean come on! She is truly the best. You will want to have her take every photo worthy moment in your life for the rest of your life. We could not be happier with our elopement photos. Over the moon, thrilled with our investment and time spend with Jennifer DeBarros as our photographer. Highly recommend times a million!

Matthew
Matthew Bennett

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend Jennifer!

Jennifer was FANTASTIC! She was so patient with our dog during our engagement shoot and was so fun to be around! She was so flexible and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole shoot, and ... Read more honestly, made it a lot of fun. I'm so happy my finance and I went with Jennifer. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking into wedding/engagement photography! We can't wait for our photos!

Meagan
Meagan Nibarger

Getting married on 09/14/2019

No one else like Jen!

Jennifer is amazing. Words cannot describe how lucky you would be to have her for your photographer. My fiance and I are not the type to engage in PDA, so the thought of cuddling and showing affection ... Read more in front of someone, snapping our photo, was very nerve racking. Jennifer quickly made us feel at ease with her kind and out going personality. She knew exactly how to direct us and lead us on the photoshoot while still getting all the pictures we wanted. Jen would show us the photos and make sure we knew we looked good. Her photos are absolutely amazing. We took engagement photos in front of our ugly old cinder block dorm, and somehow she still made our photos look gorgeous. On top of her amazing skills as a photographer, she did it all while handling our 85lb energetic Labrador. Plus, there was bad weather predicted for the time of our photoshoot, Jen was very accommodating and flexible to move the shoot up to earlier in the day, even though it was last minute! Jennifer is incredible and truly has a passion for photography.