Jennifer Dupre Artistry

Warwick, RI · View map

About Jennifer Dupre Artistry

I am makeup artist certified in Temptu airbrush makeup and a licensed aesthetician. I have worked under some of the top people in Rhode Island and I am constantly receiving training on new trends and techniques. I specialize in Bridal/special occasion makeup. I am based out of Rhode Island and I travel to MA and CT as well. I look forward to providing you with outstanding service on your wedding day!

113 Reviews for Jennifer Dupre Artistry

113 Jennifer Dupre Artistry Reviews

Chelsea
Chelsea Mint

Getting married on 10/19/2019

great artist

I have not yet used Jennifer for my wedding since it is not until october of 19 however I have already booked her because I was blown away with my trial and have used her a total of 5 times since. She ... Read more is very accommodating and always gives me whatever look I am going for. looking forward to my wedding day I am sure I am in very capable hands.

J
Jenna Bailey

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing makeup artist!

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She took the time to respond to all of my emails and questions very quickly before my wedding date, even when my date changed about 3 times. She was more than ... Read more accommodating and her work on the day of the wedding was absolutely flawless. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and her creation was identical, with a little of her own flare added to it. I couldn't have asked for more!!

S
Sarah

Married on 11/30/2018

Jennifer was a delight! Easy to talk to, schedule with, and a joy to have make us all look beautiful!

Jennifer was such a delight! I am so glad, thrilled beyond word’s, that I found her! We all looked stunning for my big day - everyone was so pleased with how their makeup came out. Read more Jennifer was such a delight!! I am so glad, thrilled beyond word’s, that I found her! We all looked stunning for my big day - everyone was so pleased with how their makeup came out.