JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings

Ward of Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago · View map

About JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings

We offer full service Destination Wedding Planning, Design and Production and Floral Bouquets in Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. Our reputation for international standards of quality and service has been recognized having been voted one of the Top 50 Destination Wedding Planners in the world in 2018 and 2019 by Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Abroad magazine, London and one of the Ten Designers selected for interview and styled shoot publication for the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. This acknowledges our years of experience, expertise and competence in handling all your wedding requirements and assures our commitment to advising and engaging with you, our clients, in producing our one of a kind designs and in removing the stresses that come with planning your wedding.

We plan, design and transform your dream /fantasy into the Signature Wedding or Event.

Our empathic approach to planning and design incorporates your unique , personal experiences and vision for your special occasion - hence it's your signature !

We do it because WE CAN in the most STUNNING and UNIQUE way !

34 Reviews for JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings

34 JENNIFER GOBERDHAN Signature Weddings Reviews

Aruna
Aruna Singh

Married on 12/10/2018

Aruna & Dev

The talent and professionalism exhibited by JG Signature Weddings is unmatched! Any bride considering choosing Jennifer and her team to make your decor dreams a reality, rest assured you are in the ... Read more most capable hands in the industry. The JG touch gave my wedding that level of perfection every bride longs for. From my engagement bouquet which added the most elegant touch to my outdoor rustic theme, to the most unique and magical floral mandap that brought tears to my eyes when I walked in, and the most whimsical wedding bouquet custom made to match my dress for the reception, her passion truly shines through every element of her designs. Her vision and ability to carefully combine your requests, her expert opinions, commitment and creative suggestions puts her in a league of her own! Communication was always smooth and she frequently checked in with updates on progress and design ideas. Every step of the way was a joy and so stress free. Thank you again for such an outstanding and unforgettable experience. Recommended 100%

S
Shezad Khan

Married on 09/23/2018

Excellent planner and designer

Jennifer is an extremely talented artist and brought our vision to life. She planned and coordinated our entire wedding in six months, and ensured that everything was fabulous and perfect on the day. ... Read more She was also really helpful in organizing our pre-wedding activities. It was amazing how Jennifer and her team showed up the morning before the wedding to start on-site prep and to transform the wedding venue. Jennifer carefully curated the flowers and tablescapes to ensure that it was within our vision of a 'summer tuscan bbq' wedding. The bouquet and bouttenaires were unique and lovely.

K
Kia

Married on 06/23/2018

Jennifer hasn't even done my wedding and I'm thoroughly impressed by her work, vision and passion. She however will be doing my wedding when that time comes! She just doesn't know it yet. Lol Read more Jennifer hasn't even done my wedding and I'm thoroughly impressed by her work, vision and passion. She however will be doing my wedding when that time comes! She just doesn't know it yet. Lol