Jennifer Higham Photography

East Haven, CT · View map

About Jennifer Higham Photography

I love what I do! That's the best way to describe myself and how I run my business. Whether it is a wedding or a family portrait shoot, I love it. Posing in a studio is just not my style, I love getting out on location and letting my clients be who they are. When people are in a setting that they enjoy or it has a special meaning there is a whole different feel to the shoot.

Wedding are one of the biggest days in a couples life.I try to stay behind the scenes and get the shots that they are not expecting. Having images of a couple being themselves on their wedding day. It is an honor for me to be able to capture them becoming man and wife. My team and I are easy going but also know how to capture the day stress free

I always offer an engagement session as a complimentary shoot with all my package for 6 hours and up. The reason for this is that I get to know the couple in front of the camera prior to the wedding. The couple also gets to know me better as a photographer so the day of the wedding they are comfortable with me.

30 Reviews for Jennifer Higham Photography

30 Jennifer Higham Photography Reviews

Jack
Jack Barron

Married on 04/07/2019

Flexible and creative

Jennifer was incredibly easy to work with and get ahold of. We didn’t have a traditional venue but she was obviously familiar with the area and developed visions for some surprisingly creative shots. ... Read more The turn around for getting the photos into my hands was so much faster that I anticipated and was blown away. Jennifer higham will be the photographer I recommend to everyone I can.

J
Jenifer Hine

Married on 12/15/2018

The ideal experience

I chose Jennifer to photograph my wedding because not only are her photos gorgeous, but she offered a flexible package that suited my oddball wedding. My husband and I were married in our home on a ... Read more Friday evening, and we booked Jennifer to take posed photographs of us and our family at our lunch reception the next day. Jennifer was prompt to show up, incredibly personable and patient with our distracted family members, and took tons of photos of us in a short window of time. I would highly recommend Jennifer Higham for your photography needs, wedding or otherwise, and have reocmmended her to my own personal friends seeking a high quality, flexible photographer.

L
Laura

Married on 11/30/2018

Wonderful Photographers

My husband and I used Jennifer Higham Photography for our wedding this past November and we couldn't be happier with the result. Jenn is a wonderful photographer and is great at making you feel ... Read more comfortable in a sometimes awkward moment (weddings, am I right? lol!). Jenn and her team were great at listening to what we wanted and made sure to stick to it. When we didn't know what we wanted she was right there to make some suggestions and take the lead. We would definitely work with Jenn again as we are so happy to have worked with her!