Spectrum Makeup Artistry

Wakefield, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Spectrum Makeup Artistry

Jennifer Hodge of Spectrum Makeup Artistry has over 20 years of experience as a makeup artist and freelance hairstylist. She is certified in airbrush makeup .

Spectrum Makeup Artistry specializes in TEMPTU Pro Airbrush Makeup.

136 Reviews for Spectrum Makeup Artistry

136 Spectrum Makeup Artistry Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 08/12/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Jenn Hodge for any event! I had her do my makeup and my mom/bridesmaids makeup for my wedding and it was amazing. I've had my makeup down at lots of wedding and she was the ... Read more absolute best. She walked the perfect line between making sure I looked great in photos but also natural and great in real life. She was incredibly responsive to my requests for tweaks (just due to my changing my preferences), never getting upset or defensive when I was concerned about something. It mist/rained on my wedding day! Despite doing my makeup at 11:45, at 1:00 am after mist, rain, tears, and lots of sweaty dancing my makeup was still perfect!!! My Mom and Mother in Law despite never wearing fake lashes felt so comfortable with Jenn after seeing me, that they went for it too and absolutely loved it. She is incredibly nice and also has that calming presence you want on your wedding day, you can trust her to do the best job. She is also UNBELIEVABLY FAST. I had a huge bridal party and have been a bridesmaid a ton of times so was worried about and brought in 2 makeup artists. When Jenn says it only takes her 20 -30 minutes a face, she's telling the truth. Note: I found Jenn's pricing to be comparable with market. I just included bridal makeup below but $135.00 for bride; $85.00 per bridesmaid

C
Christin

Married on 09/01/2018

Great Experience

The entire process with Jen was great, from the trial to the day of she was great to work with. I don't normally wear a ton of makeup so it was important to me to look like myself on my wedding day ... Read more and Jen gave me the exact look I was going for. She also did 6 of my bridesmaids who looked amazing. The entire airbrush process goes surprising fast but Jen has a great attention to detail. The makeup lasted all day and night (even through some tears) and looks fantastic in the photos. Could not have asked for a better outcome.

K
Katie Gilligan

Married on 08/25/2018

Perfection!

Jen did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids' make-up, my mom's make-up, and my make-up and spray tan. She's incredibly experienced with the airbrush make-up and gave us all glamorous but natural looks ... Read more that lasted all day long (through all the tears, laughter, and sweat)! I had no specific direction, I just told her about my dress and wedding venue and she did a perfect job. Her spray tans are also something to rave about! I've never had one before, so I didn't know what to expect. I'm so glad I tried it because she gave me the perfect glow for my wedding day and I would definitely go back for another! Overall, I can't say enough about Jen! She's so talented and is also a joy to talk to and be around. Highly recommend!