Jennifer Kinford Weddings- Hair & Makeup

Ridgefield, New York · View map

About Jennifer Kinford Weddings- Hair & Makeup

J.Kinford Beauty Group is a team of beauty specialists offering a tailored bridal experience to discerning brides in Fairfield County CT and nearby areas. They offer a natural aesthetic that is classic & sophisticated, yet fresh and clean. They work exclusively with and specialize in bridal, traveling on site for the wedding day. Their elegant and quaint beauty studio is located in the heart of Ridgefield, CT. They would love to help make your wedding day and events beautiful! Reach out for availability and they will get back to you right away with the next steps! Please contact info@JKinfordBeautyGroup.com.

53 Reviews for Jennifer Kinford Weddings- Hair & Makeup

53 Jennifer Kinford Weddings- Hair & Makeup Reviews

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 06/01/2019

The Easiest Decision I Made For My Wedding - Book Jennifer & Team!

Working with Jennifer and her team (Dina, Gaby and Jasmine) was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I researched all these other companies but Jennifer was so professional, caring and ... Read more warm that it was such an easy decision to choose her. Jennifer is truly a gold standard of how all vendors should be. She completely understood the look I was going for, always listened to my opinions and worked with me to ensure not just me, but my bridal party would feel like beautiful queens the day of the wedding. The team really enhanced everyone’s natural beauty and didn’t try to cover it up which I really appreciated it/what I was looking for. From the booking process to the day of, Jennifer went above and beyond her job description helping me with everything and I considered her more of a friend rather than a vendor -she was so supportive with everything. What are you waiting for? Make the easiest and best decision of your wedding and book Jennifer and her team!

E
Elizabeth Pax

Married on 05/24/2019

Jen and her team are wonderful!

Jen and her team were so wonderful to work with! They were fantastic throughout the entire process, from our first consultation, to the trial hair and makeup, to the wedding day styles. Jenny (makeup) ... Read more and Corissa (hair) fit our vision exactly and did absolutely beautiful work on the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. The makeup looks enhanced the girls’ natural beauty, which is exactly what we hoped for. They arrived exactly on time and kept ahead of schedule. Jen and her team were calm, patient, friendly and flexible, and responded quickly to our questions and adjustments. It was so helpful to do the bridal hair and makeup trial in their studio so that we could see their work and talk everything over. They put us at ease right from the start, which is appreciated during the morning of the wedding! Jen even stopped by the morning of the wedding to ensure everything was going smoothly and to help accommodate our special request. We were all thrilled with our hair and makeup, and the styles lasted the whole night!

M
Marcy

Married on 05/11/2019

Talented and professional

Working with Jennifer and her team was INCREDIBLE! Like most people, I wanted to look like the best version of myself on my wedding day - natural but still done up - and Jennifer delivered this ... Read more perfectly. I am extremely particular and met with several other makeup artists before finding Jennifer and she is the absolute best in the market. From the very first conversation I had with Jennifer, she was kind, warm, and very professional. I really connected with her and knew that I could trust that she would do everything in her power to make my day perfect - and WOW did she exceed my expectations. On the day of my wedding, Jennifer and her team arrived early and (even before my girls and me) and got right to work. All my girls loved their looks and loved hanging out with her. Jennifer not only made me look and feel my absolute best, but she was with me every step of the way going above and beyond what any other makeup artist would do. She stood outside in the heat bringing me and my fiance tissues and water during our first look. Between shots Jennifer was on the ground rubbing shout wipes on my dress to get mud out of it. And she was successful! Jennifer is calm and confident and I honestly couldn’t have made it through the day without her. She is a true superhero. I’m telling everyone I know to book her ASAP so you should too! After the wedding, two of my friends were so impressed by Jennifer’s makeup that they decided to use her for their upcoming weddings too! (I’m sure it didn’t hurt that I couldn’t stop singing her praises)! I’m so excited to see Jennifer and have her do my makeup again! and Don’t waste your time with other makeup artists. BOOK JENNIFER!