Jennifer Leatherwood Photography

Taunton, MA · View map · Visit website

About Jennifer Leatherwood Photography

Jennifer Leatherwood Photography is a lifestyle and wedding photography company located in Taunton, Massachusetts. Although Jennifer is located in the New England area, she is willing to travel just about anywhere in order to capture beautiful images of couples on their wedding day. This photographer strives to create really interesting and unique images, as her goal is to create pieces of art that are truly one-of-a-kind for her clients.

Jennifer describes her photography style as fashionable photojournalism, but she is capable of creating contemporary and natural styles of photography as well. Some of the photography items that she offers her clients include albums, digital files, matted prints, proofs and canvases. Several of the services that are offered at Jennifer Leatherwood Photography include:

• Additional hours

Kara
Featured
Kara

Married on 05/05/2018

When I got engaged I told my fiancé that we were not using anyone else other then Jenn. I have never worked with her before but I have seen her work and have always loved looking at her photos online. ... Read more From the first day I actually met Jenn, I knew I made the right decision. She was friendly, professional and east to get along with. Engagement photos were included with what we chose and we had so much fun! And the photos were amazing. On the day of the wedding, Jenn and Erin were so great to work with and they make you feel comfortable and not posed. She thinks outside the box and just has an eye for things that most would just walk by. Her photos are absolutely breathtaking and I can not wait to work with her again in the future! As we grow our family, Jenn will be the only one I will call for photos! Thank you Jenn for capturing the best day of our lives!

S
Stephanie

Married on 08/05/2018

Jennifer is truly amazing, she came highly recommended and I could not have made a better choice. She was on time, professional and even popped a shout wipe out of her backpack when someone got makeup ... Read more on my dress. She had several other items in her bride emergency kit too! We all loved working with her, she really knows her stuff and it was very comforting to me.

R
Rachel

Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Jennifer and her team was an absolute pleasure! Choosing the right photographer is vital because your wedding day is filled with intimate special moments, and you spend a great deal of ... Read more time with your photographer. Jennifer's friendly and easygoing demeanor allowed my husband and loved ones to feel comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend Jennifer Leatherwood for her artistic and unmatched quality of work!