Jennifer Marie Photography

Lilburn, GA · View map · Visit website

About Jennifer Marie Photography

Jennifer Marie Photography is a professional photographer based out of Lilburn, Georgia. Jennifer uses a natural approach to her photography, producing authentic images that encapsulate a special moment in time. She specializes in capturing visual narratives of love stories, bringing them to life with energy and vibrancy. Jennifer is pleased to help couples around Atlanta, Georgia, as well as the entirety of the Southeast.

Jennifer Marie Photography passionately preserves precious moments. She is able to capture wedding, engagement, and portrait photos. Her basic package includes eight hours of coverage, two photographers, and an online gallery of fully edited images. With each wedding photography package, couples may avail of a free engagement session. For a-la-carte pricing, couples are encouraged to reach out to Jennifer via her website.

4 Reviews for Jennifer Marie Photography

4 Jennifer Marie Photography Reviews

E
Featured
Elaine S.

Married on 05/19/2019

Great Value with a bright airy style!

We hired Jennifer as our photographer shortly after getting engaged because of her great reviews, portfolio, and affordability. We met Jennifer before we hired her and got to know each other and we ... Read more could tell she had a great vibe and would do a great job for us. I felt like the value we got from her was outstanding! We had our engagement photos taken on the Beltline in front of murals and graffiti, which came out really cool. Then we stayed in touch with her leading up to the wedding and she was very on top of asking us questions and staying in the loop about our plans. She also came to the final walkthrough of our venue which was really helpful to scope out the best photography spots! The day of our wedding Jennifer and a second shooter split up the work and took so many great photos! They were quick and efficient and knew exactly what to tell us to do so the results came out great. My husband and I were only a week into our honeymoon when we got our final photos - way faster than we expected! And they were perfect, we loved Jennifer's light, bright and airy style for our photos which went great with the feel of our wedding. Overall, we'd recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a reliable photographer willing to work hard for you!

A
Ariel

Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome from start to finish

I had such a great time with Jennifer. She helped make the experience easy for me and my family. She took time to make sure she got the right angles and the editing on my pictures were soo good!I ... Read more would recommend to Jennifer to everyone I know.

K
Kalle Wood

Married on 05/21/2016

Great photo session experience!

Jennifer is so great to work with! She's very professional, patient, and creative - the perfect combination to work with for a photo session. Would definitely recommend! Read more Jennifer is so great to work with! She's very professional, patient, and creative - the perfect combination to work with for a photo session. Would definitely recommend!