Jennifer McHugh Photography

Aston, PA · View map

About Jennifer McHugh Photography

Jennifer McHugh Photography is a traditional wedding photography company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner Jennifer personally documents each wedding, with the goal of producing beautiful images that tell a story. With her use of natural light and ability to capture the candid, unnoticed moments, she makes your wedding memories feel like a work of art!

Jennifer McHugh Photography offers many services for capturing your special wedding memories in a unique way. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter

Other Services
Jennifer McHugh Photography also offers many ways to preserve your treasured memories, display them in your home or share them with others. These photography items include:

• Albums

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing work!

Amazing! Jenn made us feel so at ease on the day of our wedding. She captured so many important moments without us noticing she was always around. You can truly see her passion in her work as she is ... Read more always looking for the perfect setting to make your photos beautiful. Was very happy to receive our sneak pic of photos sooner than expected. I would absolutely recommend other couples to book with her. Way worth the price!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 04/07/2018

I found Jenn at a bridal expo and knew I had to have her as our wedding photographer. Her portfolio is so beautiful. We did our engagement photos with her this past summer on the beach. I’m thinking ... Read more “she’ll never travel to the beach for these engagement photos”. She immediately responded asking when and where!! She makes you feel so comfortable and is so laid back. Our pictures turned out amazing. She has such an eye for picturesque locations but is always up for suggestions. I’m so happy we went with her. I can’t wait to see the wedding photos!

T
Tracy

Married on 10/21/2017

Book Jenn ASAP for your photography needs. It was a pleasure to work with her. She gave great advice and tips for both engagement and wedding photos. We felt very comfortable with her and so did our ... Read more daughter. She made our daughter feel very included in all photos. I would recommend Jenn to anyone in need of a photographer!