Jennifer Perellie Makeup

Burlington, VT · View map · Visit website

About Jennifer Perellie Makeup

Known for her flawless beauty makeup, Jennifer's focus is on creating a look that results in the best version of you.

“I truly think the most beautiful makeup is enhancing makeup. Flawlessly blended pigments and radiant skin are what I gravitate towards as a makeup artist. The kind of makeup you want to see when you look back at your bridal portrait years from your wedding day, that is always my goal. I think that is why people are drawn to my work and why I'm such a good fit for the bridal industry.”

Jennifer Perellie is an award-winning, internationally published professional freelance makeup artist with over a decade of work behind her. Professionally trained with a focus on photo-friendly and long-lasting products, Jennifer's love for beauty makeup and a passion for the fast-paced atmosphere of the runway seamlessly moved her into the wedding industry. With her roots in the Green Mountains Jennifer fast became Vermont’s most sought after freelance bridal makeup artist.

“For me, working in the wedding industry has been one of the greatest loves of my life.”

Jennifer’s work has been featured many times over on such notable publications as Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Boston Weddings, The Knot, Bridal Guide, Brides.com, Ruffled, Green Wedding Shoes, Brides & Weddings, 100 Layer Cake, June Bug Weddings, Elle China, Bride Canada, Wedding Inspirasi, Chic Vintage Brides, Vermont Weddings, WellWed Vermont, New York, New Hampshire & Maine, Cape & Islands, Hamptons, Vermont Vows, Vermont Bride, Sweet Violet Bride, Rustic Wedding Chic, Borrowed & Blue, Wedding Chicks, Fab You Bliss, Burnetts Boards, Reverie Gallery, Confetti Daydreams, The Venue Report, Southern New England Weddings, Magnolia Rouge, Grey Likes Weddings, The Perfect Palette, Carats and Cake, Two Bright Lights, LaBride, Elegant Wedding and Artfully Wed.

Jennifer's work has also been seen on Herriger Films, Henninger Media Services, Remedy Health Media and Prevention Magazine.

36 Reviews for Jennifer Perellie Makeup

36 Jennifer Perellie Makeup Reviews

E
Featured

Married on 07/27/2014

Jennifer was great to work with. I booked her to do my makeup and the makeup for my four bridesmaids the day of my wedding. She did such an amazing job! I absolutely loved the way I looked on my ... Read more wedding day! There's no possible way I could have managed to do my own makeup that well. Jennifer also met with me before the wedding to do a trial. She was so good about explaining what she was doing and helping me figure out exactly what I wanted my makeup to look like. She was more than willing to try different shades or apply and re-apply until I was completely satisfied with my look. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and I have Jennifer to thank for that!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/29/2019

BEST makeup artist!

Hire Jennifer! We needed makeup for 9 bridesmaids, my and my husband's mothers, and myself on my wedding day (12 total), and the afternoon ceremony dictated everyone needed to be done by 12:30pm. ... Read more Jennifer assured us she could handle them all - not only did she run the entire morning ahead of schedule, but everyone looked and felt absolutely stunning. I knew I was in good hands after my trial, when we walked through every step together to create the perfect look that made me feel beautiful. I could not have been more thrilled on my wedding day. Thank you Jennifer!

Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you Jennifer!

I will start by saying that I am a make-up girl! I wear make-up everyday, and I have a pretty large make-up collection, so I am well versed in applying my own make-up. However for my wedding day, I ... Read more didn’t want to be the one applying my own make-up as I knew I would be stressed and I also wanted to be pampered! So I found Jennifer through reviews and could not have been happier about my decision. I think she was a little worried at first about doing my make-up since I am so into doing my own, but we worked together so well during my trial and came up with a look that we both loved. We used both some of my products and some of hers, which I really appreciated incorporating some of my favorite products from my own collection that I knew worked for me so well. When the wedding day came, she was fast and professional, having me, five bridesmaids, two moms, and my sister in law to do. We finished quicker than she had budgeted for! She takes a picture of your makeup at your trial and makes notes of what she used, so she had my look down and knew exactly what she was doing the day of and my makeup was locked down all day and night, even though we got a little rain during my first look. One of my bridesmaids had a moment during her makeup due to some personal insecurities she is dealing with, and Jennifer handled the situation very professionally. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful and Jennifer was able to come up with a look that fit each of them, as I did not have a specific look in mind for the girls, outside of no bold lipsticks. She was able to do minimal but beautiful makeup for the girls who didn’t wear much on a regular basis, and went more full face for the girls who are used to wearing makeup on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! Erin