Jennifer Provost

14 Jennifer Provost Reviews

C
Caitlyn

Married on 05/07/2016

I was lucky enough to find Jen to do my wedding makeup, and she did an amazing job! She took time to talk with me about what I envisioned for the big day and the final look was even better than I ... Read more imagined- I got so many compliments! She was also personable and professional, and made me feel completely comfortable throughout the day. I would definitely use her services again in the future, and highly recommend any future brides to go with Jen.

K
Khrysty

Married on 07/25/2015

I can't say enough about Jen's talent as a makeup artist. I had a natural look in mind for my wedding from day one, and she executed it perfectly! From our initial communication to my trial to the day ... Read more day of, Jen was professional and wonderful to work with. I fell in love with her style at my trial and was even more blown away with my wedding day makeup. My girls all loved her work, too, and they looked so beautiful! We even ended up with a real weddings feature on The Knot!! I will definitely be contacting Jen should I need makeup for any future events, and recommend her to everyone I know that is planning a wedding.

K
Karen

Married on 05/31/2014

Jen was a dream to work with for our wedding. She did my hair (Grecian like braids) and make up including natural looking air brush and fake lashes. She is truly a professional from her ability to ... Read more perfectly select colors to her suggestions and ultimately providing exactly what we discussed. In addition she saved the day by showing my best friend how to use the steamer for my husband's completely wrinkled shirt. Her presence is calming. She is a pleasure to be around which makes all the difference especially in the hours leading up to your wedding.