Pearl and Opal Photography LLC

Waterloo, WI · View map · Visit website

About Pearl and Opal Photography LLC

Pearl and Opal Photogrpahy LLC is a talented wedding photographer based in the Madison/Milwaukee metro area. This photographer specializes in capturing a variety of pictures, including staged and candid photographs that capture couple’s special day. This Wedding Wire Couple's Choice award-winning photographer will go above and beyond in her creative services, making sure that the couple’s special day is photographed and remembered forever.

Jennifer offers a variety of services, including:

• Wedding portraits
  • Natural, traditional, and photojournalistic pictures
  • Private online gallery for clients
  • High-resolution images

Other Services
In addition to wedding-related photography, Jennifer Schneider Photography LLC also offers:

• Engagement photo shoots
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Prints
  • Canvases
  • Flush mounts
  • Proofs
  • Matted prints
  • Albums

Pearl and Opal Photography LLC was formally known as Jennifer Schneider Photography LLC .

40 Reviews for Pearl and Opal Photography LLC

40 Pearl and Opal Photography LLC Reviews

Marissa
Featured
Marissa

Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Jennifer and Cassie took the most beautiful pictures ever! We are having such a hard time choosing our favorites because they are all so perfect! They are both so sweet and Jennifer was extremely ... Read more responsive and helpful in the planning process. I would recommend them to anyone!

A
Ali Rud

Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I had an absolutely amazing experience with Jennifer and her assistant Cassie on my wedding day! I cannot say enough good things about them! Jennifer was so easy going and truly listened to me. We had ... Read more had a packed day and were faced with on/off weather but she stayed calm and helped me stay calm through it all! She did a great job posing us throughout the wedding photos! I am in love with the preview photos we've seen so far and can't wait to see the rest. She was early for the day and had the preview photos the very next day which was great to pass around the gift opening! I definitely plan to use Pearl and Opal photography for any other photo needs in the future!

M
Megan

Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Photos

Jennifer was the photographer at my wedding this past April and she was absolutely amazing! So kind, creative, and truly has a passion for photography which you can see in each and every photo!🥰 Read more Jennifer was the photographer at my wedding this past April and she was absolutely amazing! So kind, creative, and truly has a passion for photography which you can see in each and every photo!!! 🥰