Jennifer Togal Photography

Maple Grove, MN · View map · Visit website

About Jennifer Togal Photography

Specializing in capturing timeless, heirloom images, while making sure you and your bridal party are truly enjoying every moment is Jennifer Togal Photography's specialty. With experience photographing weddings since 2012, Jennifer is able to give you the level of direction and posing that works for you, making sure you look and feel amazing. Her work has a happy, romantic feel with an editorial style, created by using a combination of photojournalism, natural light, and magazine appeal. She has a real love for capturing weddings filled with genuine excitement, emotion, and an intimate feel whether there is 40 or 300 guests. She is a down to earth person, who focuses on everything from the small details to the big moments, both in her images and life. Reach out to Jennifer Togal Photography now to schedule your consultation and learn more!

Jennifer Togal Photography offers engagement shoots, both event based and hour wedding coverage options, boudoir photography, and lifestyle photography. After an experience with Jennifer, you can enjoy your high-resolution photographs as albums, digital files, flush mounts, or prints. Other more general services include:

• Additional hours

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful photos and a fun personality

Having Jen be part of our wedding day was one of our best decisions! She made everything so fun and relaxed, which was a big priority to me after experiencing being in so many weddings before ours. ... Read more She made being in front of the camera so comfortable, and we are so happy with how our our wedding photos turned out!

J
Julie

Married on 06/27/2015

We could not have been happier with Jen! She was absolutely amazing to work with. She really goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is captured on your big day! She was so attentive to ... Read more everything we wanted and was so easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. She was so much fun my husband and I were laughing the whole time taking pictures! Made it kind of hard to take some serious ones but I was not complaining! Look no further if you want to have someone who is organized, fun, and professional! Thanks so much for everything Jen! We love how all of our pictures turned out and can't wait to work with you for our next big step in life! :)

L
L Wijesooriya

Married on 09/12/2014

Creative, Unique, Fun!

I have know Jen for many years and love and admire her passion and creativity for what she does! Jen works to create a comfortable open space to get to know her clients personally. I feel this helps ... Read more her showcase her clients personality through her photography. For my wedding I allowed and trusted Jen fully to incorporate her own talents to highlight us as a couple. She was silly, easy to work with, complimentary, and prompt throughout the process. I found her style to be very candid and in the moment which was exactly what we’d hoped for. I’ve had numerous compliments on the work that she did for our wedding and have been able to refer many friends and family to her! She even helped bustle my dress and keep my unruly groomsmen on track. Jens passion, style, and eye for quality shine through every photo. We had such a fun and easy time getting to know her!