Jennifer Van Elk Photography

Noblesville, IN · View map

About Jennifer Van Elk Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! We are husband and wife team, Jenn & Steve Van Elk. We understand that photography is one of the most important decisions you'll make for the day of your wedding. It was for us. Not only do we want to produce beautiful images for you to share and enjoy for decades, we want to make working with us a wonderful experience. All our collections include both of us, so that not only will you get two different view points but two different creative photographers.

{A BIT ABOUT THE TEAM} Jenn & Steve studied photography & videography at Ball State university. The college sweethearts had a wedding of their own in 2008. Two years later, the passion for creative media and weddings didn't fade, so Jenn started Jennifer Van Elk Photography. Steve joined the team soon after. They are inspired by vintage fashion magazines, old movies, their couples, and their own relationship.

{ABOUT THE BRAND} Jennifer Van Elk as a brand has been published nationally & internationally in publications like The Today Show, Rock 'n Roll Bride, and One Fab Day. Recognized by Wedding Day Magazine as one of the top photographers. The team believes wedding photography are the most important pictures you'll ever take. It's important to let your family know it was founded by love, so it's important to the team to wonderfully capture every moment.

We can't wait to capture your event!

317-572-8444

info@jennifervanelk.com

24 Reviews for Jennifer Van Elk Photography

24 Jennifer Van Elk Photography Reviews

S
SamM

Married on 03/09/2019

stunning photography, so friendly and easy to work with

We hired Jenn for our wedding because we really liked the look of the photos on her website. She was a complete joy to work with and the photos she took were stunning. She got the family portraits ... Read more done very efficiently which is no small feat given how recalcitrant my in-laws are. We were so happy with her work we later hired her to take portraits of our dog, and then hired her again to take photos of our newborn child. I'd hire her again without hesitation the next time I need photographs of a special event.

J
Jacqueline

Married on 10/14/2017

The one word we would use to describe our experience with Jenn and Steve is WOW! There is no better duo to photograph your special day. Professional, kind, relatable, sweet, authentic, fun and just ... Read more all around amazing. We are BEYOND thankful that these two captured every moment and emotion of our wedding day. Our photos were incredible - and we will treasure them forever.

K
Kelly

Married on 08/05/2017

Words cannot even begin to describe how great Jenn was to work with. From the very beginning when booking with her, she was prompt to respond to all of my questions and easy to contact. She really ... Read more listened to my ideas that I had for our wedding photos and incorporated them along with her own creative spin and our pictures turned out gorgeous! I felt like she really cared about us and went the extra mile to make sure she captured everything my husband and I wanted on our special day. Jenn has a very sweet personality which made working with her very laid-back and fun! She also works extremely hard on getting your pictures to you in a timely manner, I was very impressed with how fast we received our wedding photos. My husband and I had a Christian Ceremony as well as a Hindu Ceremony in the same day and Jenn did not miss a single detail! She is very experienced and I would highly recommend her!