Jennifer Victoria Beauty

Marlboro, NY · View map · Visit website

About Jennifer Victoria Beauty

Jennifer Victoria Beauty provides timeless wedding glam services to brides. Lead artist Jennifer Boydston attended Capri Cosmetology School in Newburgh, New York. With years of hairstyling and makeup experience under her belt, Jennifer has honed the skills needed to create a flawless look for you and your bridal party on your wedding day. She’ll take the time to get to know you, your style and your vision so that when your day arrives, you’ll be feeling like the most confident version of yourself.

For your convenience, Jennifer Victoria Beauty offers on-site hair and makeup services. To ensure you’re getting the look you’ve always hoped for, Jennifer also offers hair and makeup trials. Her services include:

• Consultations

5 Jennifer Victoria Beauty Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 09/22/2018

Jen's super quick responses to my emails were what initially drew me to her, but it was her talent, warmth, and professionalism that showed me I had truly made the right choice for my hair and makeup. ... Read more She was so accommodating from the very beginning, offering to hold my date until I could have a trial with her and letting me have that trial in a location convenient to me (I live in NYC). The day of the wedding, she and her assistant Toni arrived early and upbeat; they worked for five hours straight on us, and always remained helpful, happy, and willing to go with the flow of whatever was happening. The end results were awesome; my girls especially loved the airbrush--it's totally worth the extra $10. As a fellow perfectionist, I really appreciate the care and attention to detail Jen puts into her work, and I highly recommend her.

H
Haley

Married on 08/02/2018

It has been such a pleasure to work with Jen! From my hair and makeup trial, to the day of, she was nothing short of professional and meticulous. She did hair and makeup for my entire party, and ... Read more everyone looked incredible! She made sure every hair was in place and to our liking. My wedding day happened to be very hot and humid, but our hair and makeup held up in the weather. Thank you for making me and my girls look and feel amazing!

Liz
Liz

Married on 06/02/2018

Jen helped me and my girls look & feel our best!

Jen is not only extremely talented, she is such a sweetheart and truly loves what she does. From when we started emailing to when we had our trial for my wedding hair, she made me feel completely at ... Read more ease and comfortable in her hands. I have fine hair that's above my shoulders and generally thrown into a ponytail, so I was nervous about looking good but also feeling like myself. I had some basic inspirations, but really had no idea how she was going to pull it off! Jen worked her magic and made me (plus 6 bridesmaids, 2 Moms and a sister!) all look naturally elegant, without being stuffy or overdone. Thank you, Jen, for helping us all look and feel our best on my wedding day!