Jennifer Weinman Photography

Grinnell, IA · View map

About Jennifer Weinman Photography

I offer gorgeous wedding photography featuring a timeless and joyful style, focusing in on the romance of your day and capturing all of your moments with the utmost attention to detail. Couples praise our friendly and professional service, and LOVE the editorial-inspired photography. I am committed to capturing your wedding in a unique and creative way, and giving you a memorable experience that you can't help but share with all your friends!

Based in Grinnell, Iowa, I am available to photograph your wedding day in Des Moines, Iowa City, Grinnell, and surrounding areas in the midwest. She is also available for travel and has shot weddings in Iowa, Wisconsin, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, as well as destination shoots in Spain and London!

My wedding photography has been featured on Wedding Chicks, The Learned Bride, Classic Bride Blog, Rustic Wedding Chic, and Wedding Belle Blog.

If you'd like more information, please contact me and I'd love to send you my exclusive bridal guide with more information!

12 Reviews for Jennifer Weinman Photography

12 Jennifer Weinman Photography Reviews

M
M. M.

Married on 06/08/2019

JWP is the Gold Standard

Jennifer Weinman Photography is absolutely amazing at what they do, and I highly recommend them as a wedding photographer. We are so in love with our engagement and wedding pictures! JWP’s classic and ... Read more timeless style is truly evident in every photo they capture. Jen was a dream to work with throughout the entire process. From phone/skype planning calls, engagement sessions, to the big day itself, it was thoroughly evident that this business is Jen’s passion and is rooted in years of professional experience. She was extremely helpful in preparing our wedding timeline and played a huge part in helping our wedding day go so smoothly. We were very excited to also have Beth as our second shooter. Beth was such a joy to have around on our wedding day, and it was great to be able to have our photographers be two places at once. When you choose JWP as your wedding photographer, you are not only investing in extraordinary wedding photos, but you are also investing in an incredibly kind, professional, and experienced photographer who is whole-heartedly dedicated to helping you make your dream wedding a reality. Thank you for everything, Jen!

T
Tina Tootle

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing photos!

Jennifer is incredibly easy to work with. She can make two introverts enjoy being the center of attention and having their photos taken. From our engagement photos on a stormy day to our amazingly ... Read more beautiful wedding day (sun, wind and even some snow) - she works to get the best photos and take advantage of all the natural light she can. I will use her both professionally and personally!!!

KMJ
Kelsey

Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I worked with Jennifer for our engagement photos and for our wedding photos, including Katharyne, her second-shooter. Jennifer and Katharyne were so great to work with during our ... Read more wedding! They made everything so simple and relaxed - even during a 98 degree spring day. They were open to different locations for our photos and were very easy going! We received our photos yesterday and they are phenomonal! The editing is beautiful and the shots are perfect! We couldn't be happier with the photos we have from our wedding and engagement shoot. We would recommend Jennifer to anyone searching for a wedding photographer!