Jennifer Youngblood Photography

Von Ormy, TX · View map

About Jennifer Youngblood Photography

Hello, My name is Jennifer Youngblood owner of Jennifer Youngblood Photography. I left the corporate world about 1 year ago to pursue my dream of being a full time photographer. And i must say i love it! I am a everyday family photographer and a event photographer. As long as i can remember i loved taking pictures of family member/loved ones. My parents bought me my first camera when i was in high school and my passion took over. When you look at my photos i want you to feel something special and not see just another image. I hope to hear from you soon =)

2 Reviews for Jennifer Youngblood Photography

2 Jennifer Youngblood Photography Reviews

J
Jenna

Married on 02/06/2016

Jennifer does absolutely amazing work! We have used her for a few different sessions and we are never disappointed. I recommend her to friends and family all the time! Read more Jennifer does absolutely amazing work! We have used her for a few different sessions and we are never disappointed. I recommend her to friends and family all the time!

User4948940

Event date: 12/07/2014

She is a amazing photographer! She makes sure your photos look amazing and if you have a flaw she fixes it! Love her work... Read more She is a amazing photographer! She makes sure your photos look amazing and if you have a flaw she fixes it!!! love her work...

Jennifer Youngblood Photography FAQ