Jennifer Yount Photography

Fullerton, CA · View map

About Jennifer Yount Photography

Jennifer Yount Photography is a husband and wife wedding and portrait photography studio based in both Fullerton, California and Palm Springs, California. The couple strives to encourage relationships through photography that will evoke emotion and be preserved for years to come. They also find that photography is a fantastic way to connect to their clients and often make lasting friends! Luke and Jen's photographic styles complement each other nicely and will ultimately be a great way for you to artistically tell the story of your love.

Jennifer Yount Photography offers a full service team with experience in more than just photography. They offer three wedding collections to choose from, each with something different for a variety of wedding styles and needs. Their most popular wedding collection package includes:

• One event per day

A
Annette Overstrom

Married on 11/22/2018

Expert Photography

We are so glad we picked Jennifer to shoot our wedding! She gave us expert advice on how to pose naturally and took our nervousness away. Jennifer knew the property very well and arrived much earlier ... Read more earlier to ensure all locations she had in mind were accessible that day and how the lighting was playing into it that day. Many locations I hadn’t even been to and would not have known. Jennifer was very well prepared and very pleasant to work with. I can’t wait to see our photos when they are done as our wedding was just a few days ago. I will update my review when the photos are in. I’m very confident that they will turn out perfectly. Thank you Jennifer for making our wedding unforgettable!

J
Jessica

Married on 05/05/2018

Jennifer and her husband Luke are simply wonderful! Choosing a photographer for your wedding can be a bit stressful, but once my now husband and I Skyped with Jennifer and Luke many months before our ... Read more wedding, we knew we had made a fantastic decision. They are professional, so very kind, and so easy to work with! We opted not to do engagement photos, so instead they attended our rehearsal and welcome party the night before, which was so great! Not only did we get to meet them in person before our big day, but it will be so wonderful to have those moments captured in photos as well. Our wedding day was HOT - it was about 104 degrees in Palm Desert when we started bridal portraits and first look photos, but you wouldn't have known that with Jennifer and Luke. All smiles, no complaints - total professionals, who made us laugh through it all! We are so grateful to have had them capture the most wonderful day of our lives, and are so excited to see our photos in a few weeks! Jennifer and Luke - thank you so much!

L
Lee Anne

Married on 03/26/2017

Jennifer came to my daughter's wedding shower to capture everything. I knew I didn't want to miss anything with having to worry if someone else got that picture. With Jennifer there, I knew I could ... Read more enjoy the shower and she would get it all on camera! I was not disappointed! She was great and so worth having her there. She is the sweetest and so easy to work with! The theme to the shower was Jack and Sally from the Haunted Mansion, she even did 'Ghost Pictures"! It was a blast! Thank you so much, Jennifer!